Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XIV - Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Who is the targets for the Bruins in this draft
Here are some names I would look at
Corson Ceulemans RHD Rank 51
Zachary Bolduc C Rank 25
Zachary L'Heureux C/LW Rank 47
Daniil Chayka LHD Rank 58
Francesco Pinelli C Rank 29
Ayrton Martino LW Rank 20
Aatu Raty C Rank 12
Mason McTavish C Rank 9
Most of these players are ranked between 10-30 per Steve Kournianos but I have seen mocks with Chayka, L'Heureux, and Ceulemans in the first round.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Here's hoping Studnicka gets the message and hits the weights and nutrients to get stronger. If Krejci is not re-upped and Kuraly gone there may be an opening at C.

Like the idea of giving Lauko a shot. He's talented enough. The question is whether he has developed.
Buy Stud a membership to Gary Roberts place for the summer. He can attend with McDavid and learn from the best.

Reactions: JerseyBruin

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I don't give a **** if the BPA in round 1 is a d-man, if Sweeney drafts anything other than a center, he should be tied up in front of the TD and given 200 lashes
I agree. it has to be a 'C' and the bigger the better. After that LW, then LD

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m all over draft

the history search here shows if I was GM they are 82-0 going back

other than drafting Fabro over McAvoy (who I did have as the backup) and Vesalainen over Vaakanainen I pretty much crushed everything going back to 2013

Oh and I did take Barbashev over Pastrnak

Well maybe not crushed

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Zachary Bolduc C Rank 25
Aatu Raty C Rank 12
Mason McTavish C Rank 9
Most of these players are ranked between 10-30 per Steve Kournianos but I have seen mocks with Chayka, L'Heureux, and Ceulemans in the first round.
Mactavish pelase

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
anyone who has seen Lauko think he might get a shot at say 4th line spot on the big club next year or is he still a bit away?

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I’m all over draft

other than drafting Fabro over McAvoy (who I did have as the backup) and Vesalainen over Vaakanainen I pretty much crushed everything going back to 2013

Well maybe not crushed

Ahh. A fellow Fabbro over McAvoy man. I'm glad I can share being wrong with you.

I was a bit of a Robert Thomas guy in 2018 myself. Not to flaunt.

I'm not gonna talk about the rest.

Reactions: DKH

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
anyone who has seen Lauko think he might get a shot at say 4th line spot on the big club next year or is he still a bit away?
I think he should, and without speaking for everyone that watched Providence this past season, I'd say that's a majority opinion.

But the Bruins deciding not to include him as a Black Ace and not letting him play in the Capitals finale seems to indicate an organizational opinion that Jakub Lauko is playing in Providence next season.

Reactions: Saxon Eric

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Mactavish pelase
I have McTavish as 2nd on my list of players I want in this draft.
I think he could but I would rather let him get a full injury free season in Providence first. I wouldn't let that stop him from seizing the job.

Reactions: ODAAT

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Zachary Bolduc C Rank 25
Aatu Raty C Rank 12
Mason McTavish C Rank 9

Add Sasha Pastujov to that list.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
I’m all over draft

Well maybe not crushed
Will go with moderately dented :D

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
I’m all over draft

Well maybe not crushed
I had Barzal and Connors in 15

Reactions: GoBs

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I think he should, and without speaking for everyone that watched Providence this past season, I'd say that's a majority opinion.

But the Bruins deciding not to include him as a Black Ace and not letting him play in the Capitals finale seems to indicate an organizational opinion that Jakub Lauko is playing in Providence next season.
Perplexing

Kalus

Sep 27, 2003
Florida
I’m actually at Bruins draft party at Legends in 2015 and go on here before pick and post take Barzal Connor Zboril

I did get one correct
Yup, because he was consensus best dman left at that point, top of the 2nd tier. Just like the other 2 guys you mentioned were consensus for those picks. But the smartest guys in the room knew better.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ahh. A fellow Fabbro over McAvoy man. I'm glad I can share being wrong with you.

I was a bit of a Robert Thomas guy in 2018 myself. Not to flaunt.

I'm not gonna talk about the rest.
I actually liked Thomas a lot but thought he would be gone but I was hypnotized by Vesalainen in the WJC and would probably have gone there but I was definitely Thomas or Vesalainen

funny story but again I was at Bruins draft party at Legends and when they said Vaakanainen my first thought was that’s a weird pronunciation of Vesalainen then I realized what’s happening and they reached for Vaakanainen- I was definitely in are you bleeping me and how do you even spell this

same when Senyshyn went - I was a combo stunned and numb still from hearing DeBrusk- Zboril I had so no surprise there but DeBrusk had me at a standing 8 count my brain was swimming so when Senyshyn was called I thought it was Svechnikov at first because he was rated around there

I also thought ‘I can never go on HF again. This is a nightmare’ and they all were still on the stage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad