Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XII- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
I don't think so...I copied tweet link and pasted okay?

Doesn't work for me. For some reason I have to insert [MEDIA = twitter] then the number then [/MEDIA]

This is what I see when I do it the way it's always been

twitter.PNG

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
last year's Providence team was pretty big so he looked tiny on the ice
Maybe that's it.

40 games? That's 20 weekends, four and a half months. I know there was talk about playing on weekdays, but I'm not sure I see them doing that without a gate. I say 30-35 tops.

edit: unless you go fri/sat/sun on some weekends. Then 40 will work.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Maybe that's it.

40 games? That's 20 weekends, four and a half months. I know there was talk about playing on weekdays, but I'm not sure I see them doing that without a gate. I say 30-35 tops.

edit: unless you go fri/sat/sun on some weekends. Then 40 will work.
I have them hypothetically playing in Marlboro since the cheap prick owns the rink, maybe schedule first 20 games,lots of back to backs with Hartford and Springfield, as long as they get on the ice...

Reactions: BlackFrancis

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Might the AHL games be streamed on the internet then if fans can't be in attendance?
depends on the organizational philosophy, and it's the AHL, so not likely, it also depends on where Providence aligns itself to play if Dunkin'Donuts Center isn't available.

AHL Live wasn't what was advertised, and then the decision to can the Providence local radio crew wasn't or didn't go well

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada

Thanks for the video.
Watched it a few times and nothing stood out for me.
The pass from the Niagara player was telegraphed to RW, McFaul read the play, which he should, angled him to the boards and rushed the puck up ice.
He slowed down his skating at the teams blue line, I would have liked to see him accelerate with speed and carry the puck / go wide on the dee, then pass or carry the puck around the net and create a scoring chance. They had a 3-2 opportunity. High marks for the third player on Niagara on the back check.
Its 4 on 4 hockey, be creative, hopefully the Clarkson's coach is teaching these kids so they can improve.

Reactions: Jonathan17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad