Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XII- Stay on subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
Bychkov isn't playing at all. If he's dressed as the 7th D-man, he's stapled to the bench, Larionov is rolling just 6 D.

Mantykivi from the little I've seen of him is a bit part of the Finnish team. Not getting much of a role. I can't speak to Bychkov but Mantykivi looks pretty much a JAG. Not a great skater. Looked behind the play a bit to my eyes.
Tried to watch Mantykivi today. Not much to go on. Skates like he’s trying to hold a pickle in his butt. And couldn’t wait to wave his replacement on the ice.

Reactions: Lo97 and BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Tried to watch Mantykivi today. Not much to go on. Skates like he’s trying to hold a pickle in his butt. And couldn’t wait to wave his replacement on the ice.

He's been their least utilized F. Like you said not a strong skater.

Bychkov finally played last night and the only Austria goal was all on him. Bobbled a puck a the point along the boards in the offensive zone leading to an odd-man rush, but the most disturbing part was his weak back-check, he pretty much quit on the play, if he had hustled he could of caught the Austria goal scorer.

Reactions: Jonathan17

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Yeah I agree on that play. But, watch here (0.55) as Roman Bychkov sets up a goal with a beautiful pass. //www.iihf.com/en/events/2021/wm20/news/23637/game-14-aut-rus

I do not see the goal as all his fault, it was a 2 on 4 if you count the keeper. He bobbled it sure, that happens to a lot of dee and maybe he could have busted back better but his forward was closer. That assist was sweet, reminded me of a Krug pass. Glad to see one of them contributing.

Reactions: PepeBostones
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad