Not open for further replies.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Anyone saw this?

http://www.habsolumentfan.com/canadiens/michael-mccarron-perd-la-tete-face-au-club-ecole-des-bruins?ref=marco

It says McCarron loose his head against the PBruins, receive 25 min in penality
5 min fighting
10 min headbutting
10 min fighting in other than period of game

Look like Justin Hickman was on the other side of the fight, but anyone know who was on the receveing end of the headbutt? Was it Hickman too?

This will probably get him called up for Saturday's game:naughty:

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Anyone saw this?

http://www.habsolumentfan.com/canadiens/michael-mccarron-perd-la-tete-face-au-club-ecole-des-bruins?ref=marco

It says McCarron loose his head against the PBruins, receive 25 min in penality
5 min fighting
10 min headbutting
10 min fighting in other than period of game

Look like Justin Hickman was on the other side of the fight, but anyone know who was on the receveing end of the headbutt? Was it Hickman too?

According to the ProJo article linked earlier, McCarron broke Hickman's nose with the headbutt. That's brutal. Should be a sizable suspension I would think, intentionally caused injury.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
if the roles were reversed there would be 8 pages by now on the main board about how the Bruins are a dirty organization etc etc etc.
Habs player = nothing

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
if the roles were reversed there would be 8 pages by now on the main board about how the Bruins are a dirty organization etc etc etc.
Habs player = nothing

McCarron already a third of the way to breaking last year's PIM total (34 vs 91 in 58gp) in just three games.

Guess that means he's progressing?

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Rematch Friday night at the Dunk. Looking forward to it. It pisses me off St John's is no longer in our division, there's a rivalry to be had there.

I only saw the Friday game. Real lack of chemistry there. But what was real annoying was guys like Cross and Casto not communicating very well.

May I ask why we dumped the "All Purpose Providence Bruins" thread? It worked very well for ten years. Just because no one was too thrilled this weekend and didn't have much to say? Some of us focus on the game and talk about the non-prospects and don't want to jam anyone's prospect talk.

Last edited:

Fonzerelli

Jul 15, 2015
I'll come to you
May I ask why we dumped the "All Purpose Providence Bruins" thread? It worked very well for ten years. Just because no one was too thrilled this weekend and didn't have much to say? Some of us focus on the game and talk about the non-prospects and don't want to jam anyone's prospect talk.

I liked the thread separate as well. Have never seen a live PBruins game, but I sure enjoy reading the posts here from those who attend and was good reading it in it's own thread so posts were all relative. Just my two cents.

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Really liked the addition of szwarz. He always terrorized providence when he was in Portland.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The mods discussed and decided to merge the threads.

Sorry.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
I was looking for a providence only thread too, as a fan of the period team

How can this board have dedicated threads for the sox, patriots and Celtics but not for the pbruins?

We're discussing it internally. I need other Mods to give their input.

Having said that , and not singling you out Silva, complaining on the board is not the way to resolution. As per the site rules PM or email only please.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Alright.

In order to try to find a mutual compromise I am going to kill this thread.

I will create a seperate Providence Bruin discussion thread as well as a Prospect Discussion thread.

Make sure you, if a regular in those threads, bookmark them.

Because if we need sticky space those threads will be released and have to stay on page 1 by traffic/posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad