Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects \ Providence \ Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
EN for Zachary for the Hat Trick.
Showed his great acceleration on several rushes tonight and could have had a couple of more snipes.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
EN for Zachary for the Hat Trick.
Showed his great acceleration on several rushes tonight and could have had a couple of more snipes.

Thanks for recap - Senyshyn on 60 goal pace but 0 assists

Mark Diiver covering Providence home opener says DeBrusk looks good

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
I was at class and flipped WBZ 1030 Boston on and they said Kluzak over Bellows. Weird? Class? When did they fo that draft during the week?:laugh:

I paid attention to him because he was local to me. My friend grew up with Brian Bellows, they played hockey all the way till Junior B, then his career took off. Too bad about Kluzak he was going be good, just like Normand Leveille.:(

Glad to see Senyshyn score a bunch, really excited about a guy with that speed and size that goes to the net. That will translate well to the pro game vs a smaller center who dominates kids.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I paid attention to him because he was local to me. My friend grew up with Brian Bellows, they played hockey all the way till Junior B, then his career took off. Too bad about Kluzak he was going be good, just like Normand Leveille.:(

Yeah it was such a shame, who can predict a guy will have such a run of injuries.

If Kluzak had basically the same career as Scott Stevens, which is where his talent was, people wouldn't be crying about Brian bellows 35 years later

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Team not looking to good after two games....Good news? Matt Bartowski leading the team with points.:nod: Yes I liked him and had hopes he would be a good bruin.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Team not looking to good after two games....Good news? Matt Bartowski leading the team with points.:nod: Yes I liked him and had hopes he would be a good bruin.

I liked him too, back when they did not many puck rushers. I thought he was doing well out there. So easy to eat our own when they make a mistake.

Fonzerelli

Jul 15, 2015
I'll come to you
Apparently Lauzon is out indefinitely with a concussion.

WTF? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's the defenceman from that draft I'm most excited about.

WHL Weekly Report

Gabrielle with 2 games this weekend. With his team looking to rebound from their first losses of the season, our guy was the offensive catalyst once again. Scored one goal and set up the other in a 2-2 game with Seattle that went to a shootout which the Cougars won and then followed up with another 2 point night (1G, 1A) in the Saturday win over Tri-Cities. His team is now 10-2 and remain #1 in the WHL.

2G, 2A, 4PIM on the weekend. He's wearing a letter for the Cougars this season which is no surprise. He's a heart and soul "glue" guy and strong in the room, as pretty much every Bruins player/prospect is.

Former Prospect

I notice Matt Benning made the Oilers opening day roster. I'm not real familiar with Benning or his game. Does anyone who watched him play college hockey think he would have been in the conversation for our roster? Or close to making roster?

Last edited:

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
how many concussions is that for lauzon now? Bad luck has ruined careers before they've even started before. Hope it hasn't here

Malt

Jul 6, 2007
Providence, RI
Just watched the highlights of the Providence-St. John's game on AHL Live. The camera guy pans away from the Hickman-McCarron fight and completely misses the McCarron headbutt. :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
That's a nice video Mike, thanks for sharing.

And how about Frederic, leading the Badgers in scoring with 6 points through 4 games. It's early I know, but at least right now it sure seems like they knew what they were doing when they grabbed this kid.

He's kind of a moose so I'm glad he's playing against older bigger stronger kids where he cant just power thru 16 years old.

I would love to see him become a version of Joel Otto. He seems like he has a chance to be that. If he develops any offensive game or has offensive instincts look out.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad