Post-Game Talk: Bruins lose but not from lack of effort

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
I have been a Bruin fan since the 1966 season and I have never been more frustrated with this team than I am now. The players talk about taking positives from a 2-1 loss on home ice to a back up goalie makes me want to puke.

Complete lack of effort in crashing the net, Rask has to get up off his damn knees and how many damn shots did they take that did not even hit the net. Should implement team fines for taking a shot from inside the red dot that does not hit the net. Pathetic.... :rant:

I hear you, been a fan since 1963. Dont agree with Rask being the problem as without him we would be battling Sabers for McDavid/Eichel.
This team problem is no player can beat any goalie with a shot. Kassion and Stewart can but now that they are playing well we will have to overpay.
This GM likes players who are pass first , 200 ft guys which usually means limited offence.
The B, s could outshoot a team 55 to 15 and Rask could stand on his head and still lose. Until Chara starts shooting when guys try to block or we get a true sniper we will continue to outshoot and lose to teams like Mtl. Soupcan shoots as hard as he can so you only try to block once and Pacchoretti and other Mtl players also shoot to score - not the B, s, our players look for a pass or a tip on a breakaway.
I do feel your frustration as I too am the most frustrated since becomming a B, s fan.
duffy in mineville.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad