Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs - Game 3 - 7pm - Series tied 1 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
No goalie can be expected to stop this leaf teams offense only the leafs are capable of doing the to themselves

I predict a leaf blowout tonight
I'm not sure I would say a blowout win in tonight's game, but I think the Leafs win by a couple of goals tonight and then win in overtime in games 4 and 5.

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
gonna hit the gym at 5 but then I think im gonna crush five guys tonight

1470434012-7025300923-e1869e29d8-o.jpg

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Cell phones are somewhat throttled. Dishes can have a bad signal if it rains hard enough. I looked into a one of Elons dishes but was told my area is too dense and might have poor quality signal.
I run 1.5GB/Sec on Fiber and 100MB/sec on cable. I also have backup power for the routers and modems. Nothing yet for the rest of the place so I would be forced to a laptop if the power goes down. I have been considering a natural gas backup generator for the future but am starting to lean to a few battery solutions to keep me up for awhile if the power goes out. It looks like it would be a far cheaper solution. A large induction cook top, double wall ovens, washer/drier etc etc.....starts to add up from a load perspective.

Damn right son..... You got your priorities straight

Revolt

Mar 10, 2010
Toronto
If we get to Swayman early and go on to win this, they will have a goaltender situation on their hands. Could be huge in thr mental battle.

Reactions: Oscar Peterson

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
It's strange that after the first game everyone was screaming that the "sky was falling" but I actually saw aspects of this team I didn't see in the past that lead to confidence that Leafs will at least take the game to the Bruins. I didn't think the 5-1 score reflected the type of game it was, even Marchand said so after they lost game 2.

If they continue to play the right way, Bruins have an uphill task.

Reactions: Jojalu and ACC1224

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
Our home record was quite frankly awful. I hope they figure it out because solving Swayman is also going to be a tough one.
The game plan with any good goalie is simple, screen him and get shots through, no excuses.

Reactions: SprDaVE

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018
Bert - Matthews - Domi (the DOMInation Line)
Knies - JT - Marner
Jarncock - Holberg - Willy Styles
Dewar - Kampf - Reeves (Bash Brothers Mighty Ducks Line)

Reactions: Rob Brown

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
MCmann injury might super serious. Dude hasnt even skated. WHat even happened to the guy?

Having his physicality and goal scoring abilities would have been elite

Bertuzzi - Mathews - Domi
McMann - Tavares - Marner
Jarnkrok - Kampf- Nylander
Knies - Dewar - Reaves

Would've been chefs kiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad