Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs - Game 3 - 7pm - Series tied 1 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Call it a GDT bro and let's do this tonight!

PUMPED!
Someone may have something fancier planned, wouldn't want to ruin their work.
We can close this once something better comes along.

We must win at least one of the next two at home. Let's get it over with tonight.
Need both, can't give home ice back.

Then they won’t post it on the Stanley Cup forum. Not that I care, just saying.
What does that mean?

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
If I send someone material for a proper GDT can you guys post it? I was bad luck for game 1. Unless someone else wants to take it.

Someone may have something fancier planned, wouldn't want to ruin their work.
We can close this once something better comes along.

Need both, can't give home ice back.

What does that mean?
It means, they take the GDT from the home team's forum and transfer it to the main boards. They typically, want some information on teams etc for them to transfer it.

• Haha
Reactions: ACC1224

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If I send someone material for a proper GDT can you guys post it? I was bad luck for game 1. Unless someone else wants to take it.

It means, they take the GDT from the home team's forum and transfer it to the main boards. They typically, want some information on teams etc for them to transfer it.
:laugh: So they grade your thread and won't post it if it isn't good enough? That's crazy.

I'm sure someone will come along and make one that will be good enough.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Got a lot of monkeys off the back last game - 8 straight losses to Boston, not leading Boston in any game this season, 8 straight playoff games with 2 goals or less scored, Matthews being 'snakebit' since 69, Sammy allowing no less than 4 goals in his previous 4 starts, Sammy 0-4 vs Bruins in playoffs, etc.

Now it's time to get a home win finally, something they only did once last playoffs and haven't done since game 2 vs Tampa, and beat Swayman for the first time since 2022.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
:laugh: So they grade your thread and won't post it if it isn't good enough? That's crazy.

I'm sure someone will come along and make one that will be good enough.
All the creatives must be on tiktok. Only the old and unremarkable around here...

• Haha
Reactions: Frostitute

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Have to give credit to our new GM Treliving that the series is tied 1-1.

His addition of Max Domi on the top line playing RW with Matthews, was the key to game #2 success as Max scored and set up Big Papi for the winner.

Players like Domi and Bertuzzi are capable of playing physical style hockey and not easily neutralized nor intimidated. The kinds/style of players you want with you in a playoff battle.

Lets hope the Leafs top line continues to find success, and they also get some secondary scoring support from others.

Last edited:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Would be nice to get Willy back, but they've already proven they can do it without him.

Hoping for a big game from Samsanov again.

Also hoping the second line can step it up at 5v5.

Scotia should be rocking, excited for tonight.

Have to give credit to our new GM Treliving that the series is tied 1-1.

His addition of Max Domi on the top line playing RW with Matthews, was the key to game #2 success as Max scored and set up Big Papi for the winner.

Players like Domi and Bertuzzi are capable of playing physical style hockey and not easily neutralized nor intimidated. They kinds/style of players you want with you in a playoff battle.

Lets hope the Leafs top line continues to find success, and they also get some secondary scoring support from others.

Exhausting............

AllHeartNoSkill

Nov 23, 2008
Reactions: leafsfan2point0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad