Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs - Game 3 - 7pm - Series tied 1 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
*sigh* Graham Skilliter is reffing our game tonight.
Bettman: SEND WES MACAULEY! The Bruins must win!
Aide: Sir, shouldn't we save Wes for when the Leafs need a win badly?
Bettman: Maybe youi're right. Send Graham Skilltor, then; that should help Boston out.

Reactions: OddyOh

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I wonder how they balance the physical play / intensity with the energy & electricity of the moment. Especially the first 10 minutes or so, they have a habit of overdoing things early and being totally over-eager

Yeeep. Dumb penalty, over zealous pinch, bad turnover at the blue line, etc. The last thing this team needs is another goal against in the first couple minutes. We need a game where we take the lead first and just hold on to it.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Is anyone on the entire bruins roster a bad enough dude to fight Reaves? Sources are saying no
So far, it looks like all the "fighters" on the "big bad Bruins" have run away when Reaves is on the ice... Except Maroon, who prefers to wait until there's a linesman in the way and then he starts yapping.

JvR drawing in, and on PP1.
Might as well spot the Bruins a 1-0 lead to start the game and get it over with.

Who they taking out to get him in there? Maroon? If so it's a lateral move at best.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
They can't worry about that. Some of the dumb penalties they've taken it doesn't matter who the ref is, it can't happen.
And I'm going to ask again; why is it permissible for Boston to pull after-the-whistle garbage but if the Leafs do it, it's a guaranteed Boston PP? I've lost count of the number of times McAvoy or Carlo has thrown punches at the nearest Leaf as soon as the ref blows the whistle and they start skating towards the bench. And how come Boston gets to hack at Samsonov any time he covers the puck?

Reactions: Zacman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad