Bruins invited Ville Leino to training camp/Matt Fraser signed (1yr, two way)

YNWABoston

Aug 3, 2005
Boston, MA
Who cares it's a camp invite. The guys not even signed to a contract. Are people really complaining about camp invites? There is absolutely no risk at al.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Leino is a metal head. Rask and him are going to be broskis.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Leino now, Gagne earlier. Can we even give the kids a freaking chance to make it instead of filling up the camp with retreads and reclamation projects? Such a colossal waste of time and space.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Who cares it's a camp invite. The guys not even signed to a contract. Are people really complaining about camp invites? There is absolutely no risk at al.

We are bored. And the fact the brass is deciding to even give guys like Gagne and Leino even an opportunity to take up ice space this fall is concerning, but these threads are always fun.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Was it mandatory that you scored zero total goals on 2013-14 to be invited to the Bruins camp?

PC obviously just watched Major League and is incorporating Rachel Phelps team building methods in an effort to motivate his club.

"I've never heard of half these guys. The ones I do know are way past their prime."

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
We are bored. And the fact the brass is deciding to even give guys like Gagne and Leino even an opportunity to take up ice space this fall is concerning.

Besides this, it's all we have to go on!

There are issues with the roster right now and the only "solutions" currently visible are these camp invites.

Maybe if there was a better idea of what the plan actually is, these invites wouldn't be such a big deal. As it stands? The plan looks like Gagne/Leino.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad