Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I still think McAvoy plays last game.

There is a reason Morrow/C.Miller get benched......and as raw as McAvoy is, he could have a similar impact to what PK Subban did for Montreal during his late season recall when he was a rookie.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

There is a reason Morrow/C.Miller get benched......and as raw as McAvoy is, he could have a similar impact to what PK Subban did for Montreal during his late season recall when he was a rookie.

I had thought the same thing when they benched Millar for Liles.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Subban played 2 full year of junior post-draft and essentially a full season in the AHL before his call-up for the 2010 playoffs in his 1st professional season.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Subban played 2 full year of junior post-draft and essentially a full season in the AHL before his call-up for the 2010 playoffs in his 1st professional season.

I think Charlie is a little more mature than PK was hockey wise. PK's knock was he was reckless, Charlie was a bit last year and he worked on that this year at BU and he seams to have worked. His game looks more controlled.

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
Any updates on Krug or Carlo?

Bruins already weak defense can't take 2/3 actual top 4 defensemen... can it?

An old Chara and 5 bottom pair defensemen...

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Any updates on Krug or Carlo?

Bruins already weak defense can't take 2/3 actual top 4 defensemen... can it?

An old Chara and 5 bottom pair defensemen...

I agree we are thin on d men but Old Chara has looked very good and has been playing many min.

I hope Brandon will be OK ....Didn't look too good when he went past us.

Ovi is an ass..

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
I agree we are thin on d men but Old Chara has looked very good and has been playing many min.

I hope Brandon will be OK ....Didn't look too good when he went past us.

Ovi is an ass..

Agreed, Chara has been good, but he's still not Prime Chara (unfortunately).

Could use any support he can get at this point. Under Chara, Krug and Carlo were the best, and it's definitely a huge loss if both are out.

I hope he'll be ok, too. Same with Krug.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

Krug "unlikely to play", Carlo "definitely out for game 1".

Does that mean Krug is unlikely to play game 1, or unlikely to play in the series? Based on context I would say the former but I honestly have no clue.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
From everything heard and read Krug is probably out for Round 1 and maybe half of Round 2 if B's advance.

Carlo probably in concussion protocol and will hopefully be back for Game 3.

Hate that McAvoy year 1 ELC is burned but no choice given the circumstances.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
From everything heard and read Krug is probably out for Round 1 and maybe half of Round 2 if B's advance.

Carlo probably in concussion protocol and will hopefully be back for Game 3.

Hate that McAvoy year 1 ELC is burned but no choice given the circumstances.

Nothing wrong with getting his feet wet; if he does well then that tells Sweeney he doesn't necessarily have to make a trade to bring in another top end dman.

IMO, experience will be huge for these kids.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
When he walked past us his eyes were rolling around so I would guess this is his injury.

Ovi gets away with SO much. :rant:

Yeah, but he apologized with a stick tab so it's all good.

Kind of like how Crosby apologized to Reilly for the blatant and completely unwarranted cup shot.

I think Brad's mistake was he didn't apologize. Apparently that counts for a lot with DOPS these days.....:shakehead

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

Krug "unlikely to play", Carlo "definitely out for game 1".

Does that mean Krug is unlikely to play game 1, or unlikely to play in the series? Based on context I would say the former but I honestly have no clue.

I'm going to guess they're just talking game 1, given the context of the quote. They also have no idea how long the series will be, if they knew Krug would be out that long I'd expect more of an announcement or him on the IR

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Yeah, but he apologized with a stick tab so it's all good.

Kind of like how Crosby apologized to Reilly for the blatant and completely unwarranted cup shot.

I think Brad's mistake was he didn't apologize. Apparently that counts for a lot with DOPS these days.....:shakehead

I am really not pleased. Ovi SHOULD have been called for that. ..and Brad is treated more harshly than everyone else in the NHL :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad