Injury Report: Bruins Injury Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Spooner has been out since sustaining a concussion in the 4-2 loss to Ottawa Monday. Schaller, the fourth-line left wing, slammed feet-first into the boards in the first period of Wednesday’s 6-1 win against Detroit.

“Schaller’s [is] lower body,†said coach Bruce Cassidy Friday. “He’ll be unavailable tomorrow but we’ll reassess going forward after that and see how it plays out.â€

Cassidy said Spooner has been doing some “light activity,†but he is still in the concussion protocol and will be unavailable until at least Monday. Spooner was present for the Bruins team picture, which was taken before Friday’s practice.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...bruins-game/QwQqT0gyVG6PEvdEiBDKeI/story.html

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Spooner could be back Wed!

Ryan Spooner (concussion) could be available to return Wednesday.
He skated with the team Monday, but didn't play against Vancouver because of a concussion. Spooner has been sidelined since Mar. 6.

Per Boston Herald.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
I agree- I think it would be best for all parties if he took the rest of the season off to make sure he was well and truly recovered.

If you've ever had his injury you'll know that he will need all of next season in the AHL to get his game back up to speed.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
"Jimmy Hayes, Frank Vatrano (upper body), and Tim Schaller (lower body) participated in the morning skate. Cassidy said all three are getting closer to being considered healthy "

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
If you've ever had his injury you'll know that he will need all of next season in the AHL to get his game back up to speed.

:laugh: Some never come back from that one- it might be time for Jimmy to think of retiring before he has serious long-term quality of life issues

gvkmedia

20th Captain in franchise history.
Mar 2, 2002
Oshawa.
www.hollandbloorview.ca
I think it will be Colin Miller in for Krug to start. Him or Joe Morrow. Joe is a lefty like Krug. I would bring them both in, especially if we play Ottawa. We need some wheels back there to break the trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad