Post-Game Talk: Bruins in Ottawa 7:00 pm on City TV (The Brad Marchand Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I'd like it if Cameron went with Hammond but considering how tight the playoff race is, I'm thinking he goes with the number 1 against the best team in NHL.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Very nice game, this team is getting on a roll now. Buckle up!

Maybe once again injuries saved the team: Ceci got hurt, Freddy got fing... erm called up, played well with Karlsson, then Ceci comes back and they can't take Freddy out, and now we seem to have found some good pairings. Also, Michalek coming back takes Smith off the top 6 and back where he belongs, and Bob's yer uncle.

Wiercioch though... I really want to like him, but he's like one of those walkers, you just push against and he rolls back with no resistance. Especially exposed against Boston's big forwards that bulldozed him.

6291-5F_400_A.jpg

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
1 being lidstrom? I would say forsberg is the most talented swede of all time. Better career lidstrom for sure though.

1 being Lidström yes. Not talking talent-wise, when you try to decide who the best players ever where it's more interesting what they were able to do rather than what they could've been able to do.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Hoffman had an off night. Terrible game all-around from him.
This. And people, who question why he has so little of #1 PP time. He is disaster on PP. He tries to be playmaker. All you have to do is shut the f''''' puck. I see why there is problems with new contract. He wants money as all around star player. But when he is not scoring, he is useless.
And this game shows again, that maybe its top#6 F we are needed most. D can hold their own if they want too.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
One of the greatest games I've seen from Karlsson. Unbelievable talent. What a performance.

Anderson was excellent.

Defense was steady and 3rd and 4th lines were full of energy. Love it.

Karlsson is a monster, he is probably the third best Swedish player ever and he is gaining big time on no.2 (Forsberg)

Forsberg, IMO is the greatest player to play the game(in all aspects). He has a shot at catching foppa in better production, likely.

Hammond started against them last time and did ok, I think it was a 2-1 loss

He was spectacular iirc.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
This. And people, who question why he has so little of #1 PP time. He is disaster on PP. He tries to be playmaker. All you have to do is shut the f''''' puck. I see why there is problems with new contract. He wants money as all around star player. But when he is not scoring, he is useless.
And this game shows again, that maybe its top#6 F we are needed most. D can hold their own if they want too.
Yep ,he may just price himself off the team

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
One of the greatest games I've seen from Karlsson. Unbelievable talent. What a performance.

Anderson was excellent.

Defense was steady and 3rd and 4th lines were full of energy. Love it.

Forsberg, IMO is the greatest player to play the game(in all aspects). He has a shot at catching foppa in better production, likely.

He was spectacular iirc.

I came here to say this too. He was absolutely dominant in all 3 zones. Unbelievable to watch

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
For a guy hated as much here Michalek sure makes a big difference, good at pretty much everything. Will always defend the guy.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
For a guy hated as much here Michalek sure makes a big difference, good at pretty much everything. Will always defend the guy.

Hopefully those who bash him noticed him in his absence.

Team looks a lot better with Michalek in the lineup.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Hopefully those who bash him noticed him in his absence.

Team looks a lot better with Michalek in the lineup.
The fact alone that he makes Smith go back and play on the 4th line is helpful. Well, maybe this could have been done even without him, but still...

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
He's sometimes like a bad boyfriend, treats you like crap then you get fed up, and right before you dump him, he does some awesome romantic gesture. And repeat.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
He's sometimes like a bad boyfriend, treats you like crap then you get fed up, and right before you dump him, he does some awesome romantic gesture. And repeat.

If your boyfriend treats you like crap you should break up with him regardless of his romantic gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad