Post-Game Talk: Bruins Fall to Sabres 4-2

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I'm starting to wonder just how valuable Thomas was to this Bruins team!

Goom 35

May 16, 2009
I was waiting for this to happen last week against Buffalo where we dominated but couldn't break through until the third.

What a disappointment Seguin has been so far.:shakehead

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
Seguin had a good game regardless. 1 inch isn't the difference between good and not.

* that's what she said*

Haha. I thought he was fine as well. Everyone thinks he is going to pot a hatty every game because he tore up Switzerland, and if he doesn't he had a weak game.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Bruins have two Dmen that are train wrecks, the "depth line" sucks so bad right now it hurts.

So many one goal games we may see this fast start as aberration in a couple weeks.

Lets hope not.

Yeah I'm a little concerned that our record doesn't reflect this team at all. I think we've been very lucky so far and that time may catch up with us. I just don't see the spark in the Bruins this year.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Why has scoring this year been so difficult for us, until these guys start burying chances like they normally would these kinds of games are going too happen more frequently. As much as I like Seguin, he may need a game in the pressbox, he was dreadful tonight, and please end the Bourque experiment on the 3rd line, I wouldn't mind him on the 4th line if we have injuries, but that's all, the 3rd line needs a bigger body to complement Peverly and Kelly, where is Caron?

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
The only three good things from the game:

Dougie Hamilton's first goal
Rich Peverly's goal
The kitten in the Bruins' sweater

Everything else total crapola -

Maybe Buffalo will put a banner in the rafters for this game - it's the only one they'll ever raise.

Topshelf88

Jul 27, 2008
My saying him not getting robbed = a good game comment is a shot at those who take shots at him, especially tonight. Didn't wantthat to get twisted. He was their best forward tonight.

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
How the hell do you not have Krejci on this list?

His highlight was a pass to Hamilton jimbobjojohnson could have made. Just about every pass was weak or off the mark, and bambi would probably have been harder on the puck

Make your own, dude...

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
And to think, just today a co-worker asked me if "my" Bruins were for real, given their historical start...and I said "yes"...ah well, here's hoping tonight was a bad blip and they take our their ire on the woeful Jets on Sunday...'night people (gotta go get my cats into their Bruins pajamas:sarcasm:

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
I mean.. granted the Bruins played Vezina goaltenders for the past 3 straight games and they definitely played like it. I'm hoping The Peg, Tampa and Florida are just what they need to... oh, I don't know... win by more than one goal for once

ksp1957

Apr 11, 2006
South Shore
Dreadful 3rd after failing to bury a 1/2 dozen golden chances in the 2nd.

This was the kind of game where they missed having their goalie coming up big (like Thomas had done countless times) when they took their foot off the gas in the 3rd.

Time to end the Chris Bourque experiment.

Every time I see Chris 'Not to be confused with Raymond' Bourque, I can't help wondering how he's going to **** up on the ice this time.

It was one of the best goals I ever saw ANdrew Ference score. Too bad it was the wrong net.

Overall, the third period had the distinct feeling of doom attached to it and went downhill from there.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
3 posts - seguin not lifting the puck over Miller's glove - Kelly not lifting his shot over Miller's pad....

6-3 good game slugs

Kaoz*

Make your own, dude...

It's easier to comment on yours, but if you insist.

Ant-star:
1. Krejci (for reminding me Neo dies in the end)
2. kitten in the Bruins sweater (for being undeniably cute and taking masculinity points away)
3. Jack Edwards (for jinxing us)

Jonathan17

Trollface!
Nov 19, 2005
Oakville
My saying him not getting robbed = a good game comment is a shot at those who take shots at him, especially tonight. Didn't wantthat to get twisted. He was their best forward tonight.

I thought he turned several potential dangerous plays into absolutely nothing...including the play on which Hamilton eventually scored. And count the lost 1-on-1 battles...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad