Post-Game Talk: Bruins Fall to Sabres 4-2

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I am forgetting this game asap.

Miserable performance in the third.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The d completely broke down. In every facet of assignment. That has nothing to do with a physical game or not.

Indirectly I think it does, cuz it lets Boston control pace of play and leads to unforced turnovers when the other team is anticipating hits at every turn

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Pretty disgusting game. Chara was invisible. Wish the guy would actually lead by example. Take a ripper of a shot, hit someone, something.

We held the majority of the play throughout the game. Then, the 2nd period. Who's idea was it to start Dobby? His first terrible game as a Bruin.

Seguin needs to park his ass in the pressbox for a game. His play has been abysmal this year. It's Marchand and Bergeron doing everything on that line.

Good for the game: Dougie. I didn't see a glaring mistake, and he was our offense.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
Really annoying. Really tough loss to take. Just ****. I do think there's too much freaking out about the physical play against Buffalo but I would like to get the Bruins back to dictating physically against anybody. Bruins are winning games but just kind of going through the motions. Not really putting anybody away on the scoreboard or physically.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Liked the effort for 40 minutes. Dougie gets his first. Then, all of a sudden, I can barely watch. Horribad third period. Someone needs to tell Seguin he isn't in Biel anymore...

Taz#24

Feb 27, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
Gord KLUZAK

Anybody else get the feeling Buffalo watched his rant about how badly they suck while they were in their dressing room between the 2nd and 3rd periods?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad