Management Bruins facing a PR disaster as Julien and Poutineville are courting Chara

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I don't think management handled the Krug situation correctly. They should have at least reached out to Torey and let him know they were going in a different direction.

Regarding Chara, I understand management has spoken to him, but I honestly think it's a spit in the face that they went out and signed Kevan Miller, a player who admitted he only wanted to play for the B's so the signing could have been done later in the offseason, instead of making a decision surrounding their captain.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Oh this is shaping up to be the biggest shit show that I've seen since Bobby Orr left. 50+ years of watching, eating, drinking, living and dying with this team and this is the epitome of a new low.:ha::help::mad:
Sign him for 3rd pair FFS.

Orr wasn't the Bruins fault but we didn't learn that for years.

This reminds me of Haywood and Buddy letting Tiant sign with the Yankees.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Claude Julien reached out to Chara on Friday according to CKGM - TSN 690

The Bruins need to address this now.

No kidding... surprised but not surprised also

If mtl offers a 2 year deal... maybe he takes it

But just because MTL might sign him... doesnt mean the Bruins must interject

Chara has done more than enough that if joined the Habs, there would be zero ill will towards him. If anything the fans would blame Donny and Cam

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I wonder what Chara thinks of the Krug situation and if that plays into any decision he makes.

Reactions: Gordoff

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
weird, i had the same problem tracking down "Hockeytown"

It's on Route 1 in Saugus
DTySExCVoAAK2Kd.jpg:large

WhalerTurnedBruin55

Fading out, thanks for the times.
Oct 31, 2008
I don't think management handled the Krug situation correctly. They should have at least reached out to Torey and let him know they were going in a different direction.

Regarding Chara, I understand management has spoken to him, but I honestly think it's a spit in the face that they went out and signed Kevan Miller, a player who admitted he only wanted to play for the B's so the signing could have been done later in the offseason, instead of making a decision surrounding their captain.
Kevan Miller of all players holds more importance than communicating with Krug and Chara?

I really hope that's not the case. Willing to hear the other side, but it's really not sounding good.

Also of all players that might actually be slower than Chara is the guy that may not have knees anymore.

We need bottom pair depth... That's what Chara should have been. We've now filled it with Kevan Miller and let's not forget 2021's other half of the undeserved whipping boys, John Moore.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad