Post-Game Talk: Bruins defeat Rangers 5-2!!

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Wow rewatching Thorton had hank beat behind the net with 9 left in the second he hit the post but Hank was high in the crease and Thornton had the bank shot set up it would have went in if it was an inch to the right, play did not get any love but it was sneaky good.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Why yes, as a matter of fact they did just that :D:laugh:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

I'm trying to think of potential conflicts that would lead to picking that time...no game before, DET/CHI at 8p ET, so that's not it.

I suppose it's just a matter of tweaking some plans, but that's what I get for assuming some sense of uniformity when it comes the to NHL and it's scheduling mannerisms.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
5:30 is probably because they intend to have the other game in prime time. Maybe hopeful to run them back to back with a short break in between and hold onto viewers. So it doesn't seem that odd.

howaryuh

Mar 28, 2004
Guelph, Ontario
What kind of message would it send to the team if Chara was making the bench decisions? Clearly this is the coach's call, not Chara's, but I believe he and Chara are on the same page regarding it.
I'm pretty sure Claude wouldn't go against what Chara wishes to do. He might suggest it to him though.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
What's the bruins new warm up songs they changed em a few months ago?

Specifically the dubstep song they play? What'd it called ?

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
not sure if this has been posted before, but this is pretty awesome

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 6h
Henrik Lundqvist had gone 152 straight games, regular season and playoffs, without allowing five goals. Until this afternoon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad