Post-Game Talk: Bruins defeat Rangers 2-1!!!!!! Lead 3-0 in the series

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
96M5cxm.png

IIRC, Fischler also had the Canucks rolling over the Bruins in 2011.

Better fourth line. :laugh:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

LyricalLyricist has been MIA since the Habs were dropped another good poster scared away

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I used to like him as a coach. But hell, he's horrible with his players. Regardless of how a team is playing, we're not talking just very young adults here (18-22), but he treats them it seems with little respect. If I'm in the Rangers camp, I'd want him gone for next Season if the Rangers do in fact get swept or anything close to that this series.

Maybe when the Rangers let him go he will go to the Nucks :laugh:

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
Stan Fischler is an awful reporter and terrible historian. http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=721668 This tread is all you need to see the sheer idiocy of Fischler.

Holy *****.....being from NJ I have seen this geriatric on the MSG network for quite some time and I honestly had no idea he has been this dumb for this long.

Good for him for keeping the paychecks rolling in.....he must practice hockey voodoo.

rkhum

Aug 3, 2011
Just got home from the garden-

I don't get to many games, so I never knew that Krejci has wheels. I know he's called the matrix and can generally slow the play down... but man I never realized on TV how fast he really is at getting to the open ice.

My group of ranger friends and I always rag on Paille (in a loving way) about his stone hands. It was so good seeing him pot that GWG and get first star.

Also, got a lot of props for my Savard jersey, was not expecting that at all.

P.S. I was expecting the garden to be rocking, but it was very quiet.
1. Garden wasn't rocking due to the Rangers play. Would the TD Garden be rocking with the shoes reversed?

2. Many B's fans there?

The only thing that annoys me about the bandwagon is it completely outprices me for tickets, but I'll take a winning team on tv over a bad team live and in person. I remember in college, especially in 2006-2007 and 2007-2008 seasons I probably went to about 30 games each year never spending more than 20 bucks on ticket. 2008-2009 dropped down to about 15 games. 2009-2010 dropped to about 5 games. For the Cup season I got to two playoff games and only one regular season games. The frustrating thing is seeing old college friends who never even knew what a hockey puck was or gave me crap about liking what was essentially the red-headed step child of the Boston sports landscape all of sudden become the biggest Bruins fans out there taking up my tickets:laugh:.
Agreed 100%.
When I went to school in Boston 2004-2006 the Bruins were the revolution. Absolutely nobody cared, there was zero interest.
Now, I see people who laughed at hockey, wearing their B's stuff, very annoying.
That said, B's still are a clear 3rd behind the Sox and Pats, and if the Celtics were a contender they'd be behind them too.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
1. Garden wasn't rocking due to the Rangers play. Would the TD Garden be rocking with the shoes reversed?

2. Many B's fans there?

Agreed 100%.
When I went to school in Boston 2004-2006 the Bruins were the revolution. Absolutely nobody cared, there was zero interest.Now, I see people who laughed at hockey, wearing their B's stuff, very annoying.
That said, B's still are a clear 3rd behind the Sox and Pats, and if the Celtics were a contender they'd be behind them too.

Well...there were some of us who cared.

B's have always been my #1 and I know others who feel the same way

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
2. Many B's fans there?

I watched TSN and it looked about 50-50 Bruins Rags fans. Bruins fans showed up big time as they usually do. I wonder why there are only a handful of Rangers fans at the TD Garden for these games? I thought their fanbase was larger, guess not.

HarvardBruin

May 10, 2013
Boston, MA
I watched TSN and it looked about 50-50 Bruins Rags fans. Bruins fans showed up big time as they usually do. I wonder why there are only a handful of Rangers fans at the TD Garden for these games? I thought their fanbase was larger, guess not.

I was there for Game 1 and there was only two Rangers fans in my entire section, one of which was extremely obnoxious and eventually got thrown out before OT. :laugh:

It was hilarious. During every stoppage of play, numerous Boston fans were flipping and holding the bird up at the guy, telling him to ****, etc. One of the Bruins fans was about to get thrown out shortly after the NYR fan, but my section began chanting, "Let him stay! Let him stay!" until they finally did just that.

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
i was there for game 1 and there was only two rangers fans in my entire section, one of which was extremely obnoxious and eventually got thrown out before ot. :laugh:

It was hilarious. During every stoppage of play, numerous boston fans were flipping and holding the bird up at the guy, telling him to ****, etc. One of the bruins fans was about to get thrown out shortly after the nyr fan, but my section began chanting, "let him stay! Let him stay!" until they finally did just that.
313?

chippa13*

3-0

luckily we don't have savard and sobotka to F-Up a line change if this goes to a game 7

on a happier note. I have a ticket to Game 7 of this series or home game #1 in the next round... 7 rows up. Certified badass right here

Hey Jesarino and KSP....Wes said he could get his wife to dance for us if we road trip up to Toronto. You in?

AHAHAHA up 3-0 in the series...game in hand for the clinch...then -

A too many men penalty to choke the game away (Seguin the new Sobotka)

I am like the whodini of these boards.

Follow me into the light Carol Ann...........

MoreOrr

B4
Jun 20, 2006
Mexico
The Rangers actually have better odds to come back then the Flyers did.

Oh please! Don't forget that this team isn't exactly the one which took that 4-game nose-dive. And more to the point, Krejci went down to injury in that series and it was really the turning point of the series. Now if someone really significant gets injured in Saturday's game, perhaps we can really start looking at similarities. Until then, can we please try to keep the doom and gloom at bay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad