Confirmed with Link: Bruins claim Dogman (Kaspars DaugaviņÅ¡)

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 15m
White: Lucic-Krejci-Horton, Gold: Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin, Grey: Pandolfo-Peverley-Caron, Merlot: Paille-Campbell-Thornton, MacDermid^CS

Where's Daugavins? Thank god I wasn't eating anything at the time because I almost threw up seeing Pandolfo continuing to skate in the top-9

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston

Where's Daugavins? Thank god I wasn't eating anything at the time because I almost threw up seeing Pandolfo continuing to skate in the top-9

I am perfectly fine he gives double the effort of Lucic and Horton, so he is a ways down my list of complaints at this point.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I was hoping CJ would bump Paille up to line 3 and substitute Daugavins for Pandolfo on line 4 being that he is a better skater and forechecker. Pandolfo just has to go, sick of seeing him bring down whatever line he plays on.

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
Safe to say Caron is about to be traded in the Iginla deal.

You mean the Iginla deal that never happened? BURN! Boston got burn noticed!

Umm, so is dogman any good? With all our recent injuries I guess our 4th line needed a boost. Can he play tight defense and forecheck well?

Cos this page says he is on pace for a -13 which is not exactly what we look for in responsible 2-way forwards.
http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.php?5968

Oh nm, looks like he was not getting the minutes to do much this season. Small sample size = inaccurate.
Hopefully he shores up our 4th line and PK units.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Kinda crappy that he can't play tomorrow against Philly. We need all the attitude that we can get and he isn't complaining about playing too much, just the opposite, he's rearing to go.:yo: Unbelievable that the gubmint can't move a little faster.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers

Jesus. The yeti can't come soon enough

I really don't understand why they don't just do Caron Spooner Peverley, the potential defensive brainfarts by spooner would be outweighed by the offense he brings. Silly

Spoon fed

Nov 28, 2005
Jesus. The yeti can't come soon enough

I really don't understand why they don't just do Caron Spooner Peverley, the potential defensive brainfarts by spooner would be outweighed by the offense he brings. Silly

Gotta have Pandawful in the line up... Claude insists. Chia must be kicking himself for giving Claude access to him. Claude can't help himself.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I am kind of sad that we won't get to see him until after the Flyers and Buffalo games.

I wonder how long it will take Iginla to start playing for the Pens-better not be faster.

I was going to say seemed like Kelly was quicker but then the team was doing a swing through Canada when his trade was made, so I assume he could play with the team for the road trip and his papers were in order when they returned to Boston.

Serpico4ever

Jul 4, 2010
Brighton, MA
I actually like this guy. May not be Matt Read or anything, but he's an upgrade to every third liner Claude's been throwing out there, unless you count Paille as a third liner.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
This is the NHL, not a tea party. I'm sure he's a very nice person, but he is not good at playing hockey.

I think Pandawful's ship has sailed.
He has not contributed much of anything for the B's so far.
Unfortunately nice guys finish last.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I thought I read that Iginla was waiting too and wouldn't be available until After the weekend.

You would think the NHL could do something to make these trades work faster without 3 to 5 days of paper work.

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
I thought I read that Iginla was waiting too and wouldn't be available until After the weekend.

You would think the NHL could do something to make these trades work faster without 3 to 5 days of paper work.

That's correct, he won't be available. Doesn't have anything to do with the NHL, though - they have to get work visas from the federal government. My husband had a similar visa (it's for specialized work; the criteria is that nobody else can do it. The immigration worker we dealt with actually said "it's usually for athletes and brain surgeons." :laugh:) and believe me, these guys are getting theirs fast, relatively speaking.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Of the waived players with Dogman, I also thought Jussi Jokinen would be interesting. With a $3mil hit for next year I understand why he wasn't picked up.

kytem2

Nov 18, 2003
Ottawa
Visit site
I think Pandawful's ship has sailed.
He has not contributed much of anything for the B's so far.
Unfortunately nice guys finish last.

Pandolfo was obviously brought in as 'do no harm' player, and that is pretty much what he did, plus he is still a reliable penalty killer.

He is still only 5 goals behind superstar / Powerplay ace Milan Lucic.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

Iginla's paperwork is all straightened out. Funny how there's no delay for some

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad