Confirmed with Link: Bruins begin Christmas break - all games this week postponed

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
BOSTON - The National Hockey League has announced that the Boston Bruins vs. Montreal Canadiens game at TD Garden originally scheduled for March 21 will now be played on January 12.

Fans who have purchased tickets to the game on March 21 may use those tickets for January 12.

"May use those tickets..."

I am curious if they are offering refunds if you cant make the reschedule? I assume Ticketmaster will offer the option, as they have for other events that I've attended with rescheduled dates.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
"May use those tickets..."

I am curious if they are offering refunds if you cant make the reschedule? I assume Ticketmaster will offer the option, as they have for other events that I've attended with rescheduled dates.

I think that the word "may" is bad semantics. In STH accounts they have taken out the 3/21 game tickets and put in the 1/12 game tickets. So "may" should say "must".

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I've been watching Bruins in 2 on NESN & NESN+ to feed my hockey hunger :nod:

It's been great to watch but sad too because the present team is a mere shadow compared to the teams of just a few years ago :(
Can't get myself to do that but I can picture it being sad

Reactions: BMC

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Would rather see Coyle with Bergy and Marchand and Frederick centering Hall and Pasta, Nosek centering the 3rd line and Haula the 4th

The defense, Id like to see a whole new left side. Except Grizz, I'd keep him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Hook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad