Played decent
Need to do a better job to get rebounds in front of the net
Their top line was kept in check and still put up 8 points
Marchand assist was nasty
Forecheck was really good at times
Not even mad

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
everyone's happy when we get two points we don't deserve. tonight we didn't get two points we did deserve

I was there. haven't looked up any stats. but we had the better of the play. we had the better of the scoring chances. and notwithstanding the score, Boston execs watching that game are definitely saying "if that team is supposed to finish 31st were f***ed"

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
everyone's happy when we get two points we don't deserve. tonight we didn't get two points we did deserve

I was there. haven't looked up any stats. but we had the better of the play. we had the better of the scoring chances. and notwithstanding the score, Boston execs watching that game are definitely saying "if that team is supposed to finish 31st were ****ed"

Meh, I think they’re saying, sometimes you win because you have the best line in the league and you scored on more of your PP opportunities.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Demelo had a rough game. All the D except Boro and Demelo were good I thought. Smith had his best game of the year.

Smith and Chabot were our best players tonight. Stone was fantastic in the 1st and first 10 of the 2nd. Duchene only showed up in the last 5 minutes of the game.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

I was there. haven't looked up any stats. but we had the better of the play. we had the better of the scoring chances. and notwithstanding the score, Boston execs watching that game are definitely saying "if that team is supposed to finish 31st were ****ed"

I thought we played really well, some sloppy bits, and some passes were off, but overall, I agree with you we deserved a better fate.

Not sure how worried Boston is, they are without McAvoy who is a huge part of that team, and Krug should be back soon too, that's a huge boost when they get back.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Smith and Chabot were our best players tonight. Stone was fantastic in the 1st and first 10 of the 2nd. Duchene only showed up in the last 5 minutes of the game.
I think someone mentioned it but he may be looking ahead to the Colorado game in Friday.

Hopefully he gets up for that game. They will be facing a better top line than the one they faced tonight.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Take away the 5 on 3 and it's anybody's game. Sens could have easily had a few more goals and Boston pretty well maxed their dangerous chances except the the one where Jaros tied up Bergeron's stick in the crease. As long as the team doesn't get a mental block over Boston it's all good. The young guys will continue to get better. I'd just like to see someone younger replace Carey for the long term's sake.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Well, I felt bad for him because it was a Boro created 2 on 1.
Its because DeMelo is showing the type of player he actually is. Yes, he is steady but not the superstar that some fans have made him out to be.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad