GDT: Bruins at Penguins 8pm edt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Karlsson is the bane of this team.

Time to f***ing face the music. This guy has been absolutely horrid for us. The clear denominator in our PP absolutely nosediving and whatever the opposite of clutch is. I hope he never sniffs the HOF - what a clueless, overrated piece of shit.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
Everyone remember the game against CAR when we had a 4th line of Gruden, Puulju and Poulin? We were rolling with 4 lines full throttle all game

Reactions: vodeni

The Grim Reaper

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I am honestly over Karlsson on the Penguins at this point.

Even if you want to debate whether his offense outweighs his defensive screw ups, the fact that he's making $10 million a year makes that question unacceptable. He makes just far too much money to be asking these questions.
If I'd be asking these questions at $7M a year, I certainly am at $10M. He does not fit this team.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
And what good ultimately does that do us?

The point of the sport is to win games and he's contributed more to that end than anyone else on the team this year. Unless you're suggesting he shouldn't have been trying for the last couple of weeks because it might have gotten the Pens a better draft pick, I am unsure what point you're trying to make. There are many people to blame for this team stinking and Sid ain't one of them.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
A lot of goalies find ways to win when their team has been consistently putting up 5 or 6 goals while on a hot streak lol.

Both of their numbers are pedestrian.
Jarry woulda found a way to lose those games. We all know it. It's what he does.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Damn, spot on bud.

1713062987627.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SEALBound
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad