GDT: Bruins at Penguins 8pm edt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
It is hilarious people still think it matters what goalie plays.

It was kinda cute when Ned was on a heater but this team does not have a generational goalie and that is what you need with a team this bad at defensive coverage.
One goalie finds a way to win a fair share of games and the other is Tristan Jarry

it ain't all the d

TheGuiminator

I’ll be damned King, I’ll be damned
Oct 23, 2018
The writing was on the wall for a comeback after a huge PK goal and another strong PK

.. only to shit in the bed right after

metalan2

May 30, 2008
What an awful goal Reilly Smith fans on shot, late getting back and Jarry cant make an easy save made by any average goalie.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
87 is a no show tonight, great leadership Sid, thanks!
Oh come on. People are attacking me for my **** and I get it but this is just ridiculous.

However, it is interesting how our top forwards remain shut down against Boston even without Mr. Selke Bergeron there.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
No question Dubas is seeing who has to go. The question is either finding takers for say Smith and I like Petts but he may be a trade piece rather than extend him. He fell off the last month and does have value.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
When is everyone going to stop blaming Sully? Yes he sucks, but it's the players who are not doing their jobs. The players run the PP and are complete shit. The players put in half ass effort and lose battles, create turnovers. Let's call it for what it is.

Bro wtf is DOC not on the PP? Why is Smith getting marched out there?

Why is the PP not adjusting schemes? These are coaching calls. Dude doesnt even try to coach.

Why are they rolling 3 lines? They have players to roll four. The team gets gassed because he wont use a full line up.

How do you expect the players not to be tired

Reactions: canadianguy77

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Not even close. Season on the line and they couldn't even muster dumping it deep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad