GDT: Bruins at Penguins 8pm edt

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
The only hope now is Boston beats the Caps and the Habs beat the Wings at least once. And the Pens with the last two.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
No question Dubas is seeing who has to go. The question is either finding takers for say Smith and I like Petts but he may be a trade piece rather than extend him. He fell off the last month and does have value.
Needs to get rid of the loser trash.

- Jarry
- Smith
- Rakell
- the coaching staff

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
:laugh: Heinen with the potential dagger in the Pens' season.

Ah well. The most cruel joke is that this team made some of us actually get hopeful again.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
1713062854012.gif

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
It is hilarious people still think it matters what goalie plays.

It was kinda cute when Ned was on a heater but this team does not have a generational goalie and that is what you need with a team this bad at defensive coverage.
Yep. I was all for Ned starting but what coverage did we have for some of these goals. Too many mistakes.

Going to have to win out for 4/4 points.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I am honestly over Karlsson on the Penguins at this point.

Even if you want to debate whether his offense outweighs his defensive screw ups, the fact that he's making $10 million a year makes that question unacceptable. He makes just far too much money to be asking these questions.

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
Bro wtf is DOC not on the PP? Why is Smith getting marched out there?

Why is the PP not adjusting schemes? These are coaching calls. Dude doesnt even try to coach.

Why are they rolling 3 lines? They have players to roll four. The team gets gassed because he wont use a full line up.

How do you expect the players not to be tired
I do not disagree with any of that...which is why I say he sucks. But, the reality is the players know how to play this game the right way and they are not.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
One goalie finds a way to win a fair share of games and the other is Tristan Jarry

it ain't all the d

A lot of goalies find ways to win when their team has been consistently putting up 5 or 6 goals while on a hot streak lol.

Both of their numbers are pedestrian.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Well that should do it. Karlsson trying to make a play so looks bad but Malkin just fumbles the puck which Sid now can't get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad