GDT: Bruins at Caps April 27, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan74

Feb 11, 2009
New Hampshire
You can say what you want about the refs sucking. The Refs could give the Bruins 10 power plays and I bet they wouldn't score on one of them. The Way Washington handled that 4-3 thats the way you do it. Bruins spent most of their time passing instead of shooting when they were on the 4-3. I highly doubt this team goes beyond the first round.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Sorry folks but this team is in real trouble.

They beat the 14th and 15th place teams in the Eastern conference. Any real opponents and simply beating them night in and night out.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
It comes down to more then just Chara, but that was a pathetic penalty he took. That's a clear penalty, stupid lazy penalty by the captain there.

Blown 2-0 lead. They played 50 good minutes. 10 terrible minutes. Bottom line is even with that formula, good teams will beat you.

I don't think you have a clue what a real hooking penalty is.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Anyone saying that OT penalty on chara wasn't one, I urge you to go to a mites/squirts practice. 2 hands on the stick you learn it from day one.

Lazy one hand on the stick across the chest, put the blame on the captain for a moronic penalty.

It was still OT. PPs are supposed to be impossible to get in OT.

jasonbaz77*

You can say what you want about the refs sucking. The Refs could give the Bruins 10 power plays and I bet they wouldn't score on one of them. The Way Washington handled that 4-3 thats the way you do it. Bruins spent most of their time passing instead of shooting when they were on the 4-3. I highly doubt this team goes beyond the first round.

You are wrong. 3 power plays in a row- plus a garbage no existent penalty to give them a full 4 on 3? Not to mention the vast majority of the penalties were phantom calls- then go ahead and add non-calls on slashes to the face etc.

The refs won this game.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA

Gotta say... I fail to see how this is on the Bruins POWERPLAY. This the effect of having to kill four penalties in the final 10 (plus OT) of this game... Against the league's top PP.

This game is on the god-awful ****ing officiating (which burns my ass) and on a PK that couldn't get it done.

pretty much spot on.

putabergeronthegrill

Oct 31, 2011
I can't remember a Bruins team in my lifetime that lost in such disheartening, painful fashion as incredibly often as these guys have

How many times can a team collapse like this and lose a game they have NO BUSINESS losing?

How many times can a team kick it's fans in the nuts?

This season has been like a stress test, gone out of control

its seriously depressing. The amount of games I facepalm after is just too much.

its like you knew it was going to happen once they scored that second goal. I dunno whats wrong with this team.

Bruinsforlife89

Jun 17, 2011
Anyone blaming the refs is redic, if our powerplay could ever ****ing score we could of won it at the end of the 3rd. Christ our powerplay ****ing blows, how does nothing change about our powerplay?

Charbacca08

Jan 17, 2011
LA
It's one thing to blow a game, it's another thing to watch the officials clearly decide the game. Questionable calls lead to bad goals.

acr*

I'm kind of bipolar right now.

On one hand, I want to blame the refs. The three penalties that led to Washington's goals tonight *were* pretty atrocious. The Chara one was flat out inexcusable.

On the other, the way they played in the third period makes me want to blame this team. They're so listless, if they even cared or tried to put together a reasonable strategy on the PP at the end, they'd have found a way. And if Kelly doesn't overskate tha tpuck, who knows how it goes.

Can it be both of their faults? If the reffing fell our way, we still win despite terrible play. If they play with some guts in the third period, we still win despite the officiating.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
God I hope the Rags beat Washington I want no part of them round two but that means we get MTL WTF.

Washington or MTL second round is going to suck, and it is what it will be unless NYI beats pitt ughh

Maybe the B's are better off with the 4th seed.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
You are wrong. 3 power plays in a row- plus a garbage no existent penalty to give them a full 4 on 3? Not to mention the vast majority of the penalties were phantom calls- then go ahead and add non-calls on slashes to the face etc.

The refs won this game.

Refs don't score or allow goals.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
This has to be the reason as too why he was fired in NJ. The guy is sooo F***ING Stubborn

I don't get it. Cover the fu@#en points on the kill. They generate through Green. Get fu@#$en Chara off the PP. Fu@#en rediculous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad