GDT: Bruins at Caps April 27, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashmont

May 27, 2011
Massachusetts
I hate the Cap's seems as the Bruins always stink when the play them.

Doesn't help that Jagr's out. We wont see Pando will we?

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Gotta think the Caps will be resting their stars tonight. They have nothing to play for in terms of seeding and their top players and the team itself have finished the season strong so it's not like they have to dress their best players to go out on a high note.

Randomtask68

Jul 19, 2010
Burlington, MA
Any idea what channel this is going to be on? NHL.com says NBCSN, but they also have Detroit-Dallas on NBCSN at 7 as well. And the Red Sox are playing at the same time, so I assume we are on NESN+ if not NCBSN.

bruinsfan001

Apr 2, 2010
I say no simply because I think the Rangers beat us. I would rather angle for 4th and likely play Toronto.

I'm sorry but your team doesn't belong in the playoffs if your afraid of playing X team. Even with the ups and downs I really like this Bruins team. I believe they have what it takes to compete with the best of them and win. They have the right roster, they have the right staff, ultimately its about getting over that final mental hurtle and knowing what they are capable of.

8spokesontheB

Cry Havoc!
Dec 24, 2008
No Jagr ? Good reason to watch Leafs-Habs instead.

Hm. Interesting disposition...

I forgot all about O'Oates behind the bench for the Caps. Why does this always happen with guys I like, they end up in places where I am forced to wish for their failure.

Keep it rolling, strong game no matter what the lines on either side.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I say no simply because I think the Rangers beat us. I would rather angle for 4th and likely play Toronto.

Horrible attitude that an NHL team would never, ever have. As a 2 seed you don't fear 7 seeds like that. The home ice advantage in the second round is something important to play for that the Bruins should play for.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Please win. A Bruins win coupled with an ass-kicking of the Habs will make both Leafs and Bruins fans happy tonight :yo:

Best case scenario:

We win, Leafs win, we win the division and you get to kick some Habs ass.

Devils win and we don't have to play the Rangers.

:yo:

*knock knock*

Is Hamilton playing tonight? Thanks.

I heard from someone that he's not, and it wouldn't surprise me. He's played a lot of hockey this year, OHL and a condensed NHL season. He needs to be fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad