Boston Bruins Bruins Assign Peter Cehlarik & Karson Kuhlman To Providence

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
ugg, that`s all I got
Bergeron definitely was getting his hand looked at last night during the game. Hoping it's just a maintenance day for him.

Regardless, I still would like to see either Cehlarik or Kuhlman on the wing with Coyle in place of Nordstrom.

Reactions: Blowfish

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
ugg, that`s all I got

s-l300.jpg

Hope they're keeping your feet warm! ;)

Reactions: Blowfish

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Kuhlman filled in for Bergeron on the first line during practice today. I doubt Cassidy would just slot him right in for Bergeron if he was going to miss the game on Thursday. Don't you think he'd slot up someone like Coyle and make the necessary changes there? Acciari did get smacked in the face yesterday so maybe he's missing today due to some dental work. That said, really wouldn't mind Cehlarik in there for Nordstrom on the 3rd line.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Kuhlman filled in for Bergeron on the first line during practice today. I doubt Cassidy would just slot him right in for Bergeron if he was going to miss the game on Thursday. Don't you think he'd slot up someone like Coyle and make the necessary changes there? Acciari did get smacked in the face yesterday so maybe he's missing today due to some dental work. That said, really wouldn't mind Cehlarik in there for Nordstrom on the 3rd line.

Yeah

Team should move up coyle to 1st line

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yeah

Team should move up coyle to 1st line

They may move him up if Bergeron is not able to play tomorrow. Just going off what they're using for lines in practice, it doesn't appear Bergeron is going to miss the game. Obviously we'll have a better sense tomorrow if Kuhlman is still there, an announcement is made on Bergeron, or Coyle/Krejci slots up (and subsequent line changes are also made).

Reactions: rocketdan9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad