Post-Game Talk: Bruins 5 - Mike Sullivan's Penguins 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Boston is good and were looking good in the third but that giveaway and 4th goal were absolute killers.

Good news is that Bunting looked good so I'm excited to see how that progresses.

Getting Rust back should help too. I wouldn't shy away from:

Bunting-Sid-Rakell
Smith-Geno-Rust

Puustinen looked decent but he needs to start producing.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
23 goals against in the last 5 games.

Either finish with pride and fire Sullivan, or tank embarrassingly get a pick but also potentially alienate Sid. Idk. I'd rather just lose at this point, but it also feels very awkward to see the team give up.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Boston is good and were looking good in the third but that giveaway and 4th goal were absolute killers.

Good news is that Bunting looked good so I'm excited to see how that progresses.
The third line look great in the first period, but too many defensive mistakes that the Bruins took advantage.

Reactions: vodeni

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Either finish with pride and fire Sullivan, or tank embarrassingly get a pick but also potentially alienate Sid. Idk. I'd rather just lose at this point, but it also feels very awkward to see the team give up.
I'd rather just pile up the losses. Make Sullivan look worse. Maybe he gets some heat over it.

And getting a high pick is something that would be useful for this team.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
tenor.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006

Maybe the GM should clue in and realize the team has essentially given up? Because if he thought they gave up, he would have sold off a lot more than Jake Guentzel.

f***ing guy doesn’t have a clue of what’s going on with his team.

Super Luigi

Jul 13, 2019
Pittsburgh Sullys will win probably 2-4 games more this season so get ready for a lot of more embarrassments like this and yesterday.

Reactions: farscape1

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Maybe the GM should clue in and realize the team has essentially given up? Because if he thought they gave up, he would have sold off a lot more than Jake Guentzel.

f***ing guy doesn’t have a clue of what’s going on with his team.
Anybody with value will have more value in 3 months.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I honestly think this team's bottom is going to come out on them. They were really propped up by goaltending earlier in the year, and it looks like both Jarry and Nedjelkovic are breaking down at this point.
No. They’re just not playing hard. Our goaltending hasnt shown any consistency the entire season save for maybe a week or two.

Reactions: Andy99 and domaug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad