Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I watched that first period when he got "injured" and couldn't find a single thing. Cassidy said it had nothing to do with the hit from Trouba the previous night. Maybe a light hit combined with that one? I don't know. No one is answering my questions any way.
Ok thanks. I guess we will all find out when he is ready to play.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I watched that first period when he got "injured" and couldn't find a single thing. Cassidy said it had nothing to do with the hit from Trouba the previous night. Maybe a light hit combined with that one? I don't know. No one is answering my questions any way.
Regardless of whether or not the Trouba hit was the reason, these high hits on the Bruins young players has to stop. Look at Vaak, that elbow he took seems to have really affected his game, and not for the better. Debrusk the same thing, how many others are there?. High hits in general need to be taken more seriously by the NHL regardless of who inflicted them. Ending someone's career isn't what this game is about, it's about healthy competition and entertainment for the fans.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I hope they do. But, he had the whole offseason to come back - then the wind blew and he was back out.

I hope I'm wrong, but you gotta think that Kase is cooked.
I do worry about him. Seems like a nice kid and he's definitely a gamer. Not afraid to go into dangerous areas. Which is something you either have or you don't. Probably hard to turn off that tendency if you do.

Combine all that with a lot of concussions at a very young age -- and that doesn't seem good. I'm no doctor, but I hope for his personal sake he's talking to them frankly and honestly.

Wishing the best for him -- whether that involves coming back or protecting his health.

Reactions: HustleB and bme44

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I was surprised he got up and played rest of game after the Trouba hit. To me that looked all head.

Given nothing jumped out in the NYI game, I think you might be right there. Maybe felt ok going in the NYI game but as it went on and a few bumps and bangs later he's not feeling good????

Regardless, hope it's minor. Kid was off to a really solid start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille