Injury Report: Bruins 2021 Injured list II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
I read he went to hit Hathaway, and took the brunt of the collison and left.

Getting a little worried about Lindholm and Pasta. Don't mind they aren't playing, but wish they
would begin skating.

I read that too, just curious if anyone saw it happen. Usually when guys leave you will have noticed something and the TNT guys never said a word about it till the 3rd period even though it happened very early in the game.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
I read that too, just curious if anyone saw it happen. Usually when guys leave you will have noticed something and the TNT guys never said a word about it till the 3rd period even though it happened very early in the game.
I read yesterday that they both skstes alone. Thought I saw it here.

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire

Getting a little worried about Lindholm and Pasta. Don't mind they aren't playing, but wish they
would begin skating.
honestly if it wasnt a day/day thing or week/week I feel like we would have heard about it by now.

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
Did you see what happened? I didn't notice, just that all of a sudden the pairings were all different and no Grizz. I don't remember any kind obvious incident, at least not on camera.
ozone pinch poke check, came away holding his shoulder. maybe the stick got caught and his arm twisted putting stress on a prior injury or a rotator cuff impingement

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
ozone pinch poke check, came away holding his shoulder. maybe the stick got caught and his arm twisted putting stress on a prior injury or a rotator cuff impingement

Thanks. I wondered if he aggravated something too, as he has looked a bit off the past few games.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Today’s Globe:

Hurt last Monday in Columbus, in Game 1 of the 2-2-0 road trip, Pastrnak appeared to tweak an oblique muscle at Nationwide Arena and remained sidelined for the rest of the trip.

Asked Sunday if both Pastrnak and Hampus Lindholm would have suited up if this were the playoff season, Cassidy was ambivalent.

“Uh, well, they both skated [on their own Saturday],” he said. “I don’t know if they are that far away. I don’t know if they’d be able to play if it was the playoffs, because I was told they’re out. I didn’t ask that question, but my guess is yes.

“We are not protecting them. If it was a green light, they’d obviously be in there. It’s an important game, but they’ve still got a lot to play for and they’re not quite ready.”

Banged-up blue line​

No update Monday (a day off), on injured defenseman Matt Grzelcyk, who exited early Sunday with what looked like a wrenched shoulder — the result of trying to put a smack on rugged Washington winger Garnet Hathaway, ex-of Brown and Kennebunkport, Maine.

Two other defensemen, Brandon Carlo and Charlie McAvoy, took some tough knocks from a very aggressive Capitals lineup. Both finished the matinee, but it would not be a surprise if one or both needed a night off.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

would begin skating.
"According to Cassidy, both players skated on their own here Saturday."

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Would be nice for Zboril to come back from the dead since he can play both sides....unfortunately not going to happen though

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Maybe we are getting all our injuries out of the way now and we will be healthy for the playoffs??? .... maybe?..... please 🤞
fingers crossed

1649892990984.png

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
How has he looked
Not terrible. I mean he's not as good as our healthy starting 6 but better than Moore was imo.
I would've preferred Colin Miller or Jarred Tinordi. Looks like an 8th dman to me rather then a 6. With that said, I am not disappointed, seems like the depth and toughness that was available.
Oh god no not Miller. He's looked horrible in Buffalo. Both those guys injury prone too and not durable or reliable. I liked Tinordi, but he's one head shot away from his career being over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad