ZEENS5H5HYI6HJQ6GEGGCI6V5A.jpg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
So summarizing where we are

Brandon Carlo is DTD:
He feels good this morning, better," Boston coach Bruce Cassidy said Friday. "Obviously, he got hit hard last night. I'll give you an update tomorrow morning whether he's in or out. But he'll be day to day, and we'll go from there."

Cassidy said Jarred Tinordi and rookies Jakub Zboril and Urho Vaakanainen will be the three options to replace Carlo if he can't play. Neither Zboril, who hasn't played since Boston's regular-season finale against Washington on May 11 because of an upper-body injury, nor Vaakanainen has previously

Kevan Miller is skating:
Miller didn’t travel with the Bruins on their current trip to New York for Games 3 (which Boston won Thursday) and 4 against the Islanders, but he’s making progress back at Warrior Ice Arena in Brighton.
Bruins head coach Bruce Cassidy indicated Friday morning that Miller had skated earlier in the day.
As far as a timetable for Miller to return, there really isn’t one. But getting back on the ice and skating is an encouraging sign, as the usual next steps are returning to practice in a non-contact jersey, then being a full participant in practice.

Tuukka Rask asked about nagging injury status: "As long as I'm out there, it's good enough."

Last edited:

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
One more to add to the injured list: me.

Went for a 20k bike ride yesterday evening along the paved fitness trails here in Toronto, along the Lakeshore and around the Port Lands. Almost home, I collided with a group of teens on the trail coming the opposite way, some of whom were in the on-coming lane. Tried to avoid them but handlebars made contact. I went ass over tea kettle. Got a fractured clavicle and 2 busted ribs and some scrapes. A punctured lung short of the Full Bergeron!

Helmet spared me any serious head injury, thankfully.

Arm in a sling. Listed as week to week.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench

Went for a 20k bike ride yesterday evening along the paved fitness trails here in Toronto, along the Lakeshore and around the Port Lands. Almost home, I collided with a group of teens on the trail coming the opposite way, some of whom were in the on-coming lane. Tried to avoid them but handlebars made contact. I went ass over tea kettle. Got a fractured clavicle and 2 busted ribs and some scrapes. A punctured lung short of the Full Bergeron!

Oh no. Sending a healing hug. Rest up. we will need you for the finals.

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012

I think this might mean the Bruins will have to pull out the win tonight for ya!

Wishing you a fast and painless recovery!

Reactions: HumBucker

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle

Need a do not like button.

Rest up.

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario

Yikes.

I've been on those trails.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

bb74

Thanks for Everything Bill
Sep 24, 2003
Cuttyhunk

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Ribs suck but hopefully a quick fix!

Bearcrap

Jan 29, 2004
Pembroke

Call up Tinordi to do tomorrows bike ride.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario

Yikes....

Punks need to move the "F" out of the way. AHs!

BTW love that Lakeshore area. Get better soon!

Last edited:

BosBruin2k

Apr 16, 2013
Any town USA

Jeepers creapers dude!!! Get well soon!!!!

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005

Yowsa! That's shame. I hope you feel better soon!

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->