Injury Report: Bruins ‘23 - ‘24 Injured List

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
That's worse.I saw him kind of go to one knee and at first thought hand then figured inside of leg.If it's a finger it's broke guaranteed or he been back.I am no Dr of course either so here's hoping I am wrong again but I broke enough fingers to know they go stiff as a board when broke

Reactions: bme44

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
What happened to him (Peeke) last night? I fell asleep after the 1st period.

Shot from point inside of leg it looked like.

That's worse.I saw him kind of go to one knee and at first thought hand then figured inside of leg.If it's a finger it's broke guaranteed or he been back.I am no Dr of course either so here's hoping I am wrong again but I broke enough fingers to know they go stiff as a board when broke

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

Suspect that tells us what we need to know about Peeke. Hope not, but hard to think it's not something more than a ding. Shame too, as Peeke has been a very steady, physical dman and a strong add to our PK.

I doubt it. I said this in the PGT...When a player goes down the tunnel with just the trainer following, they often return to the game...when they are followed by the trainer AND the doctor it is usually not good news.
Hate the "like" button in these cases. Would rather "I agree, and it sucks" button.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
If your chances of advancing depended on Andrew Peeke, your chances were not very good to start with.

Peeke has played well but let's be real, he's a bottom pairing D man and our roster is healthier than theirs.
You see what you want to see and I will see what I see, the kid has more balls clearing the crease than anyone else.

And their chances of advancing even 100% healthy are marginal IF we are being real

Peeke has been the 4th best D man. The sham called Lindholm has turned back into the Anaheim Pumpkin.
Carlo has been great Charlie is Charlie so that put him as #3 in my eyes

Reactions: BBruins

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
My sister is under the impression Ullmark has been dealing with a back injury. She says she heard it from a friend. I haven't heard a thing about this. Have I missed something or is my sister just talking to crazy people?

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My sister is under the impression Ullmark has been dealing with a back injury. She says she heard it from a friend. I haven't heard a thing about this. Have I missed something or is my sister just talking to crazy people?
If he injured his back he wouldn't have made some of the stops he made last night. I think your sister needs to ignore her friends when it comes to Bruins injuries.

Reactions: HustleB and Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad