Rumor: Bruce Speculation Thread (Dreger: Andrew Brunette?)

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
I think Brunette is happy with the Devils. I don't want Tocchet who has proven nothing as a coach. This team needs a coach with experience that's won a Cup. Quenneville or Julien would be my choice.

Delocatedfan

Jun 1, 2021
Maybe the Leafs gas Keefe? Not saying he is a cup saviour but atleast they would remain interesting & thats better than the options being mentioned (Quennville, Julien, Tocchet etc)

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
Joel Quenneville knew that one of his players was sexually assaulted by one of his coaching staff, and decided that winning a cup was more important to him. Then lied about what he knew, until the truth came out.

Great culture changer right there guys.
Joel Quenneville is absolute garbage in a human mold. Even beyond that, he’s not getting reinstated this season.
Everyone deserves a second chance if they prove they are remorseful for what happened. Except for Aquilini. He's has enough chances.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Quenneville’s chance came and went when he chose to sacrifice a young man for victory. His actions had long-term effects on Kyle Beach and the only reason he’s even in the situation he’s in is because he got caught. He can go retire with his accolades and spend the rest of his life asking if it was worth it.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Would take Joel in a heart beat, guy is a thoroughbred winner
How can people cheer for a team coached by that piece of shit?

Quenneville’s chance came and went when he chose to sacrifice a young man for victory. His actions had long-term effects on Kyle Beach and the only reason he’s even in the situation he’s in is because he got caught. He can go retire with his accolades and spend the rest of his life asking if it was worth it.
Thank you!

Reactions: Vector

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad