GDT: Bronze Medal Game • Feb. 22 • United States vs. Finland • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
McDonagh is a big-game choker for the Rangers and is showing it here. He let Old Man Selanne beat him to the outside on the first goal and a made a bad read on the second goal that would get a player in juniors nailed to the bench.

Callahan and Stepan are just awful, period.

McDonagh has probably been USA's best player this tournament. He did make a bad read on the 2nd goal today, but are you serious about the first goal? That one is entirely on Quick - nothing more a defenseman can do there.

Stepan isn't even playing for ****'s sake. Did someone involved with the Rangers kill your dog or something?

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
The US has been completely uninterested all game. Truly pathetic. Also, I'm really glad they chose to keep Ryan and Okposo off the team. Scoring and creativity definitely isn't needed....

I don't blame them for being disinterested, they came to Sochi for 2 reasons,

1. To win the gold
2. To beat Canada

They had already failed at both, PR canned answers aside, no one on the American team came here to get a Bronze, and they really don't care at this point (honestly neither do I, and I would venture to guess a lot of other Americans.) They are just going through the motions here, as I would suspect every player on Team USA was ready to get on the plane and head home after the game yesterday.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Because Rask is getting too much credit because Kane is playing mediocre. That particular play was a good one by Kane and a bad one by Rask. People just can't differntiate a play from the rest of the game.

Again... who cares? It wasn't a goal. It wasn't a shot on net. Neither deserve credit, move on.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Ah love being right so often. Jonathan Quick is amazing, great 4th place finish Quick, he is def better then Miller :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad