Player Discussion Brock Boeser | Part IV - Rookie of the Month November

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Brock is gonna rack up even more points when Petterssonis with the Canucks.

Especially on the powerplay. Its so predictable that henrik isnt going to shoot on the opposite half board from Brock where as when EP is playing that poaition , Brock can feather it across and EP has a savage one timer from that spot.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
d2adb4a938b03961af98dae45ca8e321.png

Last edited:

Alan Jackson

Nov 3, 2005
Langley, BC
His second goal last night was something else. The moves and patience he showed - it looked like something out of a video game. Kid is a star.

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
Of players that have played more than 5 games Brock Boeser is 5th in the nhl in P/60.

With him and Petersson the future is bright

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Guy is playing so great to the point of saving Benning's job.

Only to a myopic boss that doesn't understand that a reasonable stable of good young players guarantees nothing without the other aspects of the job (note I said reasonable...not great).

...oh crap.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Hes got rocked the last few games too maybe is humbling him. I guess a physical side to his game is out of the question for now eh

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Only to a myopic boss that doesn't understand that a reasonable stable of good young players guarantees nothing without the other aspects of the job (note I said reasonable...not great).

...oh crap.
Well I really didn't want to turn this into a "Benning thread" other than to state that Boeser's play is having that kind of effect (forget "rookie of the month/year/Calder candidate" - he's just playing that good).

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
That toe-drag and then the snipe through the shin-pads of Roman Josi to beat Rinne has to be the goal of the year for Boeser.....you just can't teach that.....officially the NHL 'rookie of the month' for November.....scary thing around the league is that he's only going to get better.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I know it’s a Brock thread but on that second goal I’m not sure we are giving enough props to Goldy for delaying and getting the defense to commit to him before feathering that pass across

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
I know it’s a Brock thread but on that second goal I’m not sure we are giving enough props to Goldy for delaying and getting the defense to commit to him before feathering that pass across

Yup, commented on that on the main board. Excellent job drawing the defenders towards him.

member 105785

I'd like to personally thank Matt Murray for giving us something to retort with every time someone says Brock is overrated. Throw the poster a quick video of Murray crying and it's done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad