David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
1162345_o.gif

Brockstar!!!

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
That toe-drag and then the snipe through the shin-pads of Roman Josi to beat Rinne has to be the goal of the year for Boeser.....you just can't teach that.....officially the NHL 'rookie of the month' for November.....scary thing around the league is that he's only going to get better.

its his first real season with the NHL, now imagine he improves his skating like horvat did...

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
The logic on the main board is pretty funny
When a young player like Laine/Mathews is scoring at PPG, it's them living up to their hype +how incredible they are.
When Boeser does it, its fluke and overhyped.
Why? Because Boeser is not a top 3 pick and hasn't been pumped by the main stream media.
It's all about pedigree even on the internet

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
When a young player like Laine/Mathews is scoring at PPG, it's them living up to their hype +how incredible they are.
Why? Because Boeser is not a top 3 pick and hasn't been pumped by the main stream media.

heh, remember that tool bag Matt Murray?

Yeah it's all fluke, all of it. BB was just lucky that's all.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Inversely, I feel like he'll get a boost from the media in Calder Trophy discussion because he's American. Might be totally off my rocker there...

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
its ok.
They're all just salty.

You know when the last time people got all worked up about Canucks players being good? 2011.
This is a good sign we're starting to pick back up again.

Dr Always Right

The Ruiner
Oct 26, 2017
Victoria

I've seen a ton of media about Brock. Canadian media to be fair.

2 reasons about the mainboard.
First is cuzz Canucks.
Second is because the horde of fans from our neck of the woods that make mainboard threads and posts ad nauseum.

Reactions: Jyrki21

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I never expected Boeser to be this good, having him doing what he’s doing and Pettersson killing it, it just doesn’t feel like Canucks prospects...

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I never expected Boeser to be this good, having him doing what he’s doing and Pettersson killing it, it just doesn’t feel like Canucks prospects...

Yeah looked like he was slumping after the Islanders game and then out a nowhere wired that 1-1 goal top shelf. Im impressed with his consistency and was kinda expecting a bigger slump there

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

Who
The f***
Cares?

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The thing that impresses me about Boeser is how many of these goals he's basically generating on his own.....that sweet pass from Goldobin in the Nashville game and his finish is more of an outlier.....that first snipe which he basically generated with a sweet dangle and shot is more typical of what we've been seeing.....just didn't see him being able to do that to NHL players like Josi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad