Bring on the Knights

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Brave, brave sir Patches - he's running away, he's buggering off!

You mean he's gonna... disappear?

IMPOSSIBLE!

Pacioretty%20Invisible%20GIF%202%20crop_zpsshpnvvl8.gif

We know how to make Pacioretty disappear. Hit him and he’s not going to do much.

#Casperetty

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
i remember the dark days, circa 2018 free agency...

i remember the laughs, the jokes from leafs fans and others...

I also remember the love you guys showed us during those times.

Isles and Habs, entwined by being disrespected by outsiders and perhaps most importantly, both our fanbases hate the leafs
Hating the Leafs... the passion that unites us!

Always have had respect for isles! Habs/Isles would be such a classic throwback finals. Let’s go!!!!

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
The Knights will be tough, this series won’t be for the faint of heart. Habs forwards will have to be very good here, and we will need contributions from all four lines. Josh Anderson will have to be a big part of this series for us, let’s hope that he’s able to heal up and be a dominant physical force because Vegas has a solid group of big forwards.

We will need Petry back in the lineup for this one as well to have a shot, he’s our number one guy and we rely upon him in all situations. Our defense will have their boots full with the big Knights forwards, we won’t be able to only roll 4 defensemen at a time anymore, the Knights will simply grind them down. I wonder if Merrill will be inserted back into the lineup if he’s ready since he’s pretty familiar with their forwards. Will all depend on Petry’s status i suppose but I hope that Romanov gets to play. He was solid in his limited appearance and adds that physical/mobility factor that we will need.

Price is going to face way more traffic and take more bumps this series. We will need him to be in his Jesus mode.

Overall will be a tough test. We have to alter/tweak the way we’ve played against our other opponents for Vegas but if we’re able to get some timely scoring, we’ve got a shot in this series. Won’t be easy, but winning never is, no predictions, Go Habs Go!!!

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
What jet lag? It's 3 hours lol. I've flown between those timezones countless times and never once experienced any jetlag whatsoever.

Yeah, 3 hours is not that bad for most people. But some are affected (it's my case, for me jet lag starts around that).

Colorado would have been much worse, because of the altitude change.

Last edited:

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Oh my god I’m so pumped. Vegas crowd looks amazing and Montreal’s vibe is going to look great in 4K.

Weirdly not nervous at all, idk what it is. I’m in a state that’s a mix of shock that we made it and a state that knows it all makes perfect sense. Feels right.

Anyways, I will end this with a prayer.

May God watch over our boys and lead them to greater heights. Amen.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

generalshepherd141

Jun 12, 2017
America
I'm kinda thinking that the Avs might've been a better matchup for us. Knights play a more physical game with a good netminder. Going to be tougher to score. With the Avs it would've been all about shutting down that speed but the Knights seem more playoff ready.

Either way, it was always going to be a really hard matchup.
You couldn't be more correct imo

You'd have to think Fleury finds his regular season form soon, but even if that does happen, the Habs have Price in goal. So even though I believe Vegas wins in 5, Montreal is a legit threat to steal another series, simply due to Price.

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Would've preferred to play the Avs. Vegas is kind of like the perfected version of us. But we have already far exceeded all expectations so nothing to lose here.

Reactions: smirob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad