Bring on the Knights

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
It all pretty much depends on which version of Fleury we'll be facing...
Fleury is hyperactive in nets. If he gets too excited, he could make a few mistakes.

Playing Montreal, especially at the Bell centre during playoffs, could just get his activation levels beyond his optimal threshold. I think he'll give us a few gifts... gotta get him hyped up.

Or I could be wrong and he plays in god-mode. We'll see... should be fun.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
A potential game 6 at home is on Saint-Jean Baptiste...

464490B6-ADFA-475F-BDD1-780ECDD9E58F.gif

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Pacioretty returns, bet he can't wait to light up Montreal. He never had help here, think people are going to be surprised how much better he looks when he has another offensive weapon.

Ozmodiar

Oct 18, 2017
Vegas won’t have it so easy around Price.

anyone watch Girard try to box out? (Look at the carrier goal)

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
i remember the dark days, circa 2018 free agency...

i remember the laughs, the jokes from leafs fans and others...

I also remember the love you guys showed us during those times.

Isles and Habs, entwined by being disrespected by outsiders and perhaps most importantly, both our fanbases hate the leafs
And the Rangers. f*** these guys.

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
also honestly it still grinds my gears the Knights were gifted such an amazing team by the league right off the bat when teams like San Jose and Columbus were cast to the wolves

their gm also treats the team like a video game roster, signing and trading players willy nilly.

would much rather the cinderella habs advance. That way either I root for you guys against the lightning, or I root for the isles but dont feel quite as bad if we lose to yall and you break the Canada curse (I live in Canada so the meltdowns from leaf fans would be pretty epic lmao)

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Last edited:

lawrence

May 19, 2012
BRING ON THE KNIGHTS! Hi I'm just going to jump on this wagon here. First off I feel Vegas have a impecable 5v5 system that works even with no big name players. Just look at their roster. Anyways although I think Vegas will play a better 5v5 game I think the Habs can beat these guys! GO BURROWS GO!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->