Post-Game Talk: Brick WOLL FTW ! Leafs WIN in OT

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, I only didn’t include JT in my list because it looked to me like that was Nylander’s goal in OT. Seems it was never changed though, so obviously JT was a big part and deserving of the 1st star
I haven't actually watched any of the regular season games yet, as I've been travelling around Ireland. I'm recording them and will watch them when I get home at the end of the month.

Until then I won't comment on individual plays.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I haven't actually watched any of the regular season games yet, as I've been travelling around Ireland. I'm recording them and will watch them when I get home at the end of the month.

Until then I won't comment on individual plays.
Sounds like a blast!

Reactions: notDatsyuk

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
So much time wasted talking about such an insignificant player (Reaves). It's the same thing every year. Toronto doesn't win or lose because of some player playing roughly 6 minutes on the 4th line.

I'm sure the Leaf players appreciate him being around.
Agreed. Minnesota wanted Reaves back this season. That says something.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Knies and Domi seem to be developing chemistry and that's good.

Nylander and Tavares are playing the best hockey of their careers.

Now we just need Marner and Bertuzzi to get going.

And Samsonov to pull his head out of his ass.

Imagine doing something that stupid
Is it more stupid than paying this twerp 12mil or more?

Reactions: JKG33

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Real toughness needs to come in the form of the regular players standing up for themselves, not from Reaves playing 6 minutes a game. You said it yourself, he wasn't even remotely a deterrent against Florida
Agree. Reaves has already found that his mates have no spine. It is hard to defend someone who expects to be defended and won't even push back. Reaves is nò ones sucker.

Reactions: Gilmour1996

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Good to hear Reaves has totally given up on providing the only thing he offers 5 games into a 3 year contract
Seriously, not even a concern that many leafscallow themselves to be pushed around. Have you watched a game? Did you see the playoffs? It one thing to be signed to help make a team stand up and be counted, to grow a pair, to not be intimidated, to stop your mates from being bullied. It is another thing to be considered a body guard for the Kardasians.

Reactions: Gilmour1996

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Like I have said on record for many years Woll has da ability to develop into a top tender in da league .. he is progressing nicely .. he was always our best 1 on 1 tender since day he was drafted but he is now developing more positioning and angles to his game .. he will always has his size and athleticism .. da jury is still out but progress is excellent .. I had faith in him from 1st game i coached against him when kid was 10 .. i could not believe my eyes what a 98 kid from STL did to Toronto's best 97s .. it was downright thievery and beyond hockey comprehension at da time

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
I was being sarcastic and responding to few posters who has been calling him slow and old. That he's also slowing down Nylander
Hey, fair enough lol. He is what he is, but he still produces. Nylander, ideally would be with Matthews but that seems like it's never going to happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00