Injury Report: Brian Strait placed on IR **Activated 12/12**

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Good evening Isles fans! I'm putting the finishing touch on the Habs' GDT for tomorrow's game and I was wondering what your lineup will (probably) be? What I've got so far is from dailyfaceoff.com :

Vanek Tavares Okposo
Bailey Neslon McDonald
Grabner Nielsen Clutterbuck
Boulton Cizikas Martin

Hickey MacDonald
DeHaan Hamonic
Ness Strait

Is that anywhere close to the truth? I also have Nabokov as "probable".

Thanks and let's hope for an entertaining game! :cheers:

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
Good evening Isles fans! I'm putting the finishing touch on the Habs' GDT for tomorrow's game and I was wondering what your lineup will (probably) be? What I've got so far is from dailyfaceoff.com :

Vanek Tavares Okposo
Bailey Neslon McDonald
Boulton Cizikas Martin

Hickey MacDonald
DeHaan Hamonic
Ness Strait

Strome is making his NHL debut, we think. It depends on the sector sizes on the dartboard. But, he should be in the forward group. Conveniently for our dimwitted coach, Cizikas got hurt last game so he's probably the guy out. Naturally however, we have no idea. Lines got shuffled in the middle of last game, so if you pick out of a hat, you might get it, or a good chance of something better then what will actually be on the ice.

No idea on Nabokov. It would be my guess, but I don't really know what to think.

The circus is always entertaining. :D

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
Strome is making his NHL debut, we think. It depends on the sector sizes on the dartboard. But, he should be in the forward group. Conveniently for our dimwitted coach, Cizikas got hurt last game so he's probably the guy out. Naturally however, we have no idea. Lines got shuffled in the middle of last game, so if you pick out of a hat, you might get it, or a good chance of something better then what will actually be on the ice.

No idea on Nabokov. It would be my guess, but I don't really know what to think.

The circus is always entertaining. :D

Thanks! I'll update the GDT when all is confirmed. Good night!

bigd

Jul 27, 2003

Vanek Tavares Okposo
Bailey Neslon McDonald
Boulton Cizikas Martin

Hickey MacDonald
DeHaan Hamonic
Ness Strait

I wouldn't be surprised to see Carkner in for Ness and Cizikas is out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad