Confirmed with Link: Brett Kulak (50% Retained) Traded to Edmonton for cond 2nd (2022/2023) Round Pick, 2024 7th & William Lagesson

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Think another provision is Keith has to be a top 4 minute getter amongst their D for that second to head to Chicago?”….I think?

Yup. It's both conditions... Keith has to play top 4D for the 1st 3 rounds and the Oilers have to make the finals.

EvN9Ir1.jpg

Cournoyer12

Mar 17, 2022
He's matured and likely learn lots from Weber, Petry, Eddy, and Savard. Big boy that skates well and can handle big boys in his own end. Solid bottom pairing guy that can play a top 4D if you need him to.
Kulak has been a plus for the Oilers D! Solid stay at home defenseman really helps with their run and gun style. Oilers are gonna be a tough out for any opponent. Keep being underestimated because of Smitty in nets, but he keeps coming up with timely big saves…. Sans the 120 footer, but that’ll happen. Remember Tony 0 in 71! Go Canada Go!!!

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Now, the toughest part...Oilers will need to beat the Avs in order to get a better 2nd rounder in 2023.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Now, the toughest part...Oilers will need to beat the Avs in order to get a better 2nd rounder in 2023.
This is my cue to go out and bet my entire life savings on the St Louis Blues coming back to win this series over Colorado. I think I'm also going to give my company my two-weeks notice today thanks to the guaranteed windfall from this bet. What a great summer this will be!

Reactions: Whitesnake

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Has been an awesome pick up. Hope he sticks around next year as a partner to ease a guy like Broberg into the line up (Barrie might have to go if they want to find money to re-sign Kane).

Reactions: WinterLion

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Glad to see Kulak doing well in Edmonton, always found he was underrated here and he stepped up in the playoffs the last 2 years.

It is a win-win for both Kulak and the Habs, Kulak will get a nice deal in the off-season, while the Habs need to give Kulak's minutes to younger D in the near future.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
This is my cue to go out and bet my entire life savings on the St Louis Blues coming back to win this series over Colorado. I think I'm also going to give my company my two-weeks notice today thanks to the guaranteed windfall from this bet. What a great summer this will be!

Don't make me laugh that hard..I'm at work...lollllllllllll

• Haha
Reactions: Schooner Guy

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
If they lose in the WCF, the pick will be 61 or 62. Late 2nd near 3rd round.

If the 2nd is next year, it could be a better pick.

I think it's at worst 61st overall since all the remaining teams had more points in regular season.

Best case they make finals this year and the pick becomes a 50s pick next season. Not bad considering they already have an extra 1st with FLAs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad