Player Discussion Brendan Gallagher suspended 5 games

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Fairly sure they'd hit a wall with the insurance company's doctors. They're not just going to pay because a team feels it'd help.

i often wondered who pays the disability insurance on pro athletes. The team, the player or the NHLPA. I would think the NHLPA has their own disability program for LTD and STD, critical illness etc

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
i often wondered who pays the disability insurance on pro athletes. The team, the player or the NHLPA. I would think the NHLPA has their own disability program for LTD and STD, critical illness etc
Something something the Team pays an insurance company the premium and something something the insurance company pays the player
Or something like that, I can't remember all the details but it was fiscussed heavily in regards to Carey Price

But don't quote me on it.. :laugh:

Reactions: MasterD

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Something something the Team pays an insurance company the premium and something something the insurance company pays the player
Or something like that, I can't remember all the details but it was fiscussed heavily in regards to Carey Price

That's my understanding too, teams pays the premium, since they're the ones who will benefit.

Reactions: Redux91

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002

you sound like my lawyer lol

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad