BREAKING NEWS, REFS SUCK! oil lose 2-1

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
id love this

id love this if they included the blatant non-calls followed by identical pLAYS BY oilers that get immediately called in the same game

Yep, would have to be comparisons within each game separately - but a great idea to bring attention to it. And you wouldn't need many games for a ton of examples. I believe its been three games in a row now with absolutely blatant bias.

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
Since this thread is still active and there is nowhere else to really put this...

How about the huge LOL for the "Price for Hart?" thread that was just created and locked on the main board?

LOL

Speedo

Mar 14, 2005
The officials are certainly incompetent at times. Too many times, particularly involving the Oilers it would seem. But to question their integrity is foolish. Their competency? Absolutely. But they do want the compensation and benefits they receive more than they want to screw the Oilers. Like a previous poster noted, alas, the Oilers don't need help losing. Secondly, imagine the outrage if the game actually meant something. 250ish posts on a nothing game. Nice. Gotta love this fan base. Ten years of abuse and everyone still gets riled up over incompetent refs in game 76 of a(another) wasted season. I'll take anger over apathy all day long. Next season is gonna be fun. A lot of fun.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
Since this thread is still active and there is nowhere else to really put this...

How about the huge LOL for the "Price for Hart?" thread that was just created and locked on the main board?

LOL

I'm not surprised by the main board anymore. The thread about the refs had defenders even when video was provided.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
The anger and ******** caused by Maroon taking the puck is simply hilarious.

I can't believe how angry they were in their GDT. It's sad such a nothing incident can provoke such anger and city bashing.

I'm not surprised by the main board anymore. The thread about the refs had defenders even when video was provided.

It's pretty damn ridiculous. The interference had defenders, and the offside has defenders. Some people hate the Oilers so much, that they'll destroy their own credibility to try and undermine us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad