Injury Report: Braydon Coburn: out indefinitely, separated shoulder

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Interesting debate.
Who'd help us get the 1st overall pick more?

Matt walker or Andreas lilja?

I say we go with lauridsen. He can't be any worse than either of those numbskulls

Make it an Amazing Race challenge: the first Phantom defenseman who makes it to Philadelphia -- dressed in complete hockey gear and uniform for the whole trip -- is on the top-pairing for the next game.

Feb 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Out a few weeks? There's only about 4 left in the season. Just have him rest up so we can hopefully get rid of him.

daynus

Nov 25, 2002
Good Ole Saskatchewan
Visit site
Syvret could also be brought up. He has more experience in the NHL than either Manning or Lauridsen.
. good idea. but the best he would do is keep us in the mackinnon-drouin range. we need to bring up worse guys to get into the seth jones range. seriously, i would like to see manning, see what he can bring us next year. but bringing him into this mess could also ruin the guy. dekyser i can see us in the mix.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Justice for Cricket
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
. good idea. but the best he would do is keep us in the mackinnon-drouin range. we need to bring up worse guys to get into the seth jones range. seriously, i would like to see manning, see what he can bring us next year. but bringing him into this mess could also ruin the guy. dekyser i can see us in the mix.

if your looking for the worse guy the guy you need up is Blake Kessel.

Reduxs

Jun 25, 2012
Lakeland, FL
So we want to trade Coburn for a late first round pick that will likely take four years to make it to the NHL, and likely won't be the player that Coburn is? Great logic. He's having a bad year, yes, but so is everyone else.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Wow another injury, this is crazy I guess the positive is maybe they call up a young Dman and get him some time with the big club? Or they'll probably just plug in Lilja uggghh ****

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad