Injury Report: Braydon Coburn: out indefinitely, separated shoulder

MayonnaiseOreo

I Hate the Flyers
Apr 8, 2012
A Glass of Milk
So our 3 most plausible trading chips are now out.

****?.... I don't even know anymore.

These are my only feelings on this situation. Sure I sound like an SOB for not caring much about their injuries but I'm more focused on the future of the team. There's pretty much nothing we can do that makes sense in order to get more 1sts this year.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
This season is one huge unmitigated disaster! We better get vindication in the lottery after getting hosed the last time we had a wreck of a season...

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I'm hoping the fact nobody on here saw it happen means it's not too serious.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
I'm hoping the fact nobody on here saw it happen means it's not too serious.

I did. I don't really create threads though... But will post in them if I see one relevant.

That said, no way to really predict if it will be serious or not. With this short a schedule and just before trade deadline it's not good anyway.

On the other hand, Giroux scored one of his nicest shoot-out/break away (SO) goals tonight, and just generally had one of his best games in a long time, especially in the third period. His last few shifts were just beastly. He also got hit from behind and ate the glass with his face pretty hard and limped to the bench... scary moment. But returned shortly and seems okay. Fingers crossed.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Oh, so what happened? I don't really care if he misses the rest of this lost season. Just so long as it wasn't something serious.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad