Brayden Schenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
People have been asking about Coburn for years and their offers have never been enough to get it done.

I imagine it takes am overpayment to get him, but I can also imagine the team are listening to offers... but just very unlikely to take them.

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
Management will probably still want some good veteran defensemen here when Morin, Ghost, Sanheim, and Hagg start seeing NHL time. Trial by fire, with nobody to learn from, is a bad way to develop young talent - especially defensemen.

Even just having somebody around so these kids can learn the off-ice stuff is huge.

So I doubt Coburn is actively being shopped.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Coburn is the guy you trade at the deadline to a contender if you are out of the playoff race.

He would be perfect for San Jose.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
a 1st round pick would definitely have to be coming back our way in any trade for Coburn, plus a mid round pick or a limited upside/safe prospect

could also trade him 1 for 1 for a top 6 forward too

RJ8812*

a 1st round pick would definitely have to be coming back our way in any trade for Coburn, plus a mid round pick or a limited upside/safe prospect

could also trade him 1 for 1 for a top 6 forward too

maybe we can get lucky a duplicate the trade that brought him here. Find a team desperate enough to give up a real good young defenseman for Coburn.

Islanders maybe?

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
IF we are out of it, i could see chicago being intrested. Right now they are playing the worst 3rd pairing since bartulis and parent. Coburn could be a big boost to them.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
IF we are out of it, i could see chicago being intrested. Right now they are playing the worst 3rd pairing since bartulis and parent. Coburn could be a big boost to them.

I don't think they have the cap space to make it work. Seabrook also is up for a new deal at the same time as Coburn. They'd probably be better off looking for cheaper options both in money & assets.

http://capgeek.com/blackhawks

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm not saying I actively want Coburn to be moved, but it'd be exciting to see what we could get back for him. Same with Schenn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad