Point me in the right direction
?UrPoint
Extra Point
Lost my Point
The Pointy End

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
I'm NOT saying he's going to regress as a Center, but it's fairly possible that Point produces quite less next year. It was a near historic regular season, no injury, no drama, an elite PP, the whole team (except goddamn Palat) firing on all cylinders and Point feasting on Kucherov's Lindsay performance and a 21% shot percentage.

Once again I'm not trying to downplay BP's role, he's as good as advertised here, but people like to judge by the numbers. Seeing this past season was literally exceptional, maybe a bridge deal is not a bad idea. I think this is where it gets hot IMO. JBB wants a bridge deal to buy time and see. Point wants to cash on his 92 points season.

Reactions: Hoek

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I'm NOT saying he's going to regress as a Center, but it's fairly possible that Point produces quite less next year. It was a near historic regular season, no injury, no drama, an elite PP, the whole team (except goddamn Palat) firing on all cylinders and Point feasting on Kucherov's Lindsay performance and a 21% shot percentage.

Once again I'm not trying to downplay BP's role, he's as good as advertised here, but people like to judge by the numbers. Seeing this past season was literally exceptional, maybe a bridge deal is not a bad idea. I think this is where it gets hot IMO. JBB wants a bridge deal to buy time and see. Point wants to cash on his 92 points season.

I think pretty much everybody on the team is likely to see a dip in production. Last year was, as you said, "all cylinders."

As long as Point is cracking 70 points and playing 200 feet, great.

Reactions: CupsOverCash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad