Player Discussion: Brayden Point - Part 3

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Sleepwalked half the season while his linemate put up an historic season. 1 goal in game 2, 5 shots in 3 playoff games so far, 0 last night. What’s up with Pointer?
Bro is off the scene. He got too accustomed to deferring to Kucherov he took out any creativity he had. He tried zone entry after zone entry only to curl back and have their defense wait on it and get closed down by the winger. He's not driving it deep. He passed off a slot shot last night to dipsy doodle a pass to Pinellas. Puck is still on its way.

He's been slightly less disappointing as Kuch. Not much.

Reactions: LightningStrikes

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bro is off the scene. He got too accustomed to deferring to Kucherov he took out any creativity he had. He tried zone entry after zone entry only to curl back and have their defense wait on it and get closed down by the winger. He's not driving it deep. He passed off a slot shot last night to dipsy doodle a pass to Pinellas. Puck is still on its way.

He's been slightly less disappointing as Kuch. Not much.
I think he and Kuch need a trial separation. Point has become too reliant on 86

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I think he and Kuch need a trial separation. Point has become to reliant on 86
I wouldn't mind us resigning Stamkos and putting him with Kucherov while Point develops chemistry with Hagel and Cirelli or whoever is here. I'd like to see them split up. Seems like teams have adjusted after a few years to knowing their tendencies and what not. It should be a last resort or blender option to reunite them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad