Confirmed with Link: Brassard for 2018 1st + Gustavsson + Cole...or not...maybe, some time. Eventually. Probably?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
JR is now confirmed to be a master of the dark arts. Nobody ever suspects the kindly old man insisting on warm cookies for his players.
are-you-wizard.jpg

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
JR tried something with heavier guys. It goes 62 games and he makes up for his mistake. You can't ask for more. It's insane. He and Sully... godsend.

Yep, we were really struggling....

Good news is, we can get back to the days of being headhunted on a nightly basis

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Also, as i previously mentioned Sully/Torts had Brassard in NY for a month/playoff run before they got axed there. Was traded from CBJ to NY in early April 2013(or so?) .

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
is that move even possible?

Well in theory yes. We actually gained a little cap space with this move... so potentially? I do not think it's realistic... but damn if we managed that...

Cap wise... I think moving Sheary would open up enough room... idk. That said... just go get a C/W who can win draws so we can stop dressing Rowney and I'll be happy.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
What's funny about this is I'm working on one.
That real estate market is like an alternate reality. Not my cup of tea - if I'm plunking down $500K, I would want a 5BR with a pool in the burbs with ample parking..

But props to you for going after those opportunities. It's boomtown there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad