Player Discussion Brandon Sutter. Defensive Center. One More Year Remaining at $4.375 AAV (w/ M-NTC).

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Yep, for sure it's on JEB to not be an idiot and overpay a player like this.

And it's on the player to know his own place, be aware of his own situation, and not act like an arrogant jackass.
Which is the ASSISTANT captain

And it's on the GM to reinforce the fact that BO is the CAPTAIN and Brandon's job is to support and take his cues from him.

Which is something Brandon didn't do whatsof***ingever.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
It’s going to be difficult for any team to sign him without a tryout as he’s been off for a year and wasn’t very good before that either.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
As Ive mentioned all season long, Jason Dickinson gets shit on hard by this fan base. He was EASILY one of our top 15 best forwards ffs :shakehead
Even that can be debated, honestly. I have no reservations with saying that I think that Hoglander, Lockwood, Chiasson, and Richardson have been better this year. This year's version of Dickinson is kind of comparable to Dries/Petan whom are better at not killing the momentum of offensive plays (and as weird as it is to say, I'm not sure that Dickinson has even been much better defensively). That's 15 guys potentially/arguably as good/better than him. 17 if you want to play it fast and loose and include Motte/hypothetical healthy Sutter as well.

Dickinson is better than Bailey though, I can give him that, at least.

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Even that can be debated, honestly. I have no reservations with saying that I think that Hoglander, Lockwood, Chiasson, and Richardson have been better this year. This year's version of Dickinson is kind of comparable to Dries/Petan whom are better at not killing the momentum of offensive plays (and as weird as it is to say, I'm not sure that Dickinson has even been much better defensively). That's 15 guys potentially/arguably as good/better than him. 17 if you want to play it fast and loose and include Motte/hypothetical healthy Sutter as well.

Dickinson is better than Bailey though, I can give him that, at least.
I can admit where Im wrong. I am wrong here, he could drop out of our top 15 best forwards this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad